Suggestions / Comments

VIJAY BHAIYYA PLEASE HELP ............

o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Guys.....there is a huge problem with this thing now.... Okay so when we had this old format everything used to work really well........(i'm talking about this "Edit" thingy)...... okay so u know when i use to click on edit, my font color, size etc etc used to be like the same as before ........but like now when i click on "Edit" everything changes and i could see lots of numbers, /, >, <, <<<---these kinda stuff... .......i mean i used to see the pictures too (After clicking on Edit) but now i don't see any pictures.......i can just see the link.. and like itz so weird caz like once there was this girl and she used "Pink colour" and a size "5".....but when i quote her post, there was these numbers all over her post...and i couldn't see any colour or font after that.........okay so i'm gonna use the "Click here to post in WYSIWYG Editor" thingy.....now..

So just scroll down a bit so that u can see what i'm trying to explain u guys.......(I mean look at my second post)Edited by o|oNaTaShAo|o - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail

So i've just clicked on "WYSIWYG Editor" thingy....caz only becaz of this u'll get to see what i mean...........

Suppose if i'm writting this "Congrats for being the next MOTW"...right? .....and i'm gonna use the same font, color, and size...............AND after clicking on the "Edit" botton and editing something.......... 

Something like  this comes up as the result.....

"<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#00cc00 size=5>Congrats for being the next MOTW" so u see.......itz so ugly.........and like thatz y i'm not able to quote or edit my post 😭😭.............is this just happening to  me or is this happening to everyone??????

sexc_111 thumbnail
tht happend to me once...but wen i went bak and dun it later it was the sme as before 😆
o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sexc_111

tht happend to me once...but wen i went bak and dun it later it was the sme as before 😆

but mine never comes the same as before.... 😭 😭 😭 what do i do?
WillSmith456 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: o|oNaTaShAo|o

but mine never comes the same as before.... 😭 😭 😭 what do i do?

yeh same with me 😊
*Crazy-Rupesh* thumbnail
It will be back to normal..i think the sever is having some difficulties! 😊

Have patient and do contact Vijay bro! 😊

❤️ Rupesh
o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rupeshrox

It will be back to normal..i think the sever is having some difficulties! 😊

Have patient and do contact Vijay bro! 😊

❤️ Rupesh

how do u know it will be back to normal soon? 😕 i think we have to PM vijay bhiyya so that he can fix this thing.....but lets see how long is it gonna take ....
o|oNaTaShAo|o thumbnail
😭 Vijay bhaiyya....Are u gonna help us with this matter or not? 😭