Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu_vasireddy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Magno

@Shanta: I'm rather sure if Madhu does PM you, the content won't cheer you πŸ˜ƒ

@Madhu: Hmmm I haven't seen (and won't ever see) the promo so I can't really predict anything good. But maybe it's a dream sequence... Ayesha's. I'm less creative than the creative. Waaaah I won't stand to see Milind's shattered look. Btw the show is about to start soon, no? Who's going to do the live update for us? *bites fingernails*

Magno dear,all these years of watching k-serials have turned me into a complete pessimist dear.But I like your prediction about the promo being a dream sequence of Ayesha's.But sorry hunny that would be expecting too much from the destrcutives.But I like your optimism and lage raho dear.We need it in these times of distress.

Madhu.

Originally posted by: optimist

Madhu, on the brighter side atleast no ONS (hopeful). Dont think there would have been any time to shoot that before Shabbo left. And creatives, be forewarned. Dont dare tread that filthy path again EVER. You would have lost what little regard we have for you (for giving us some great Michi moments) if ever you do that.

I am feeling optimistic at your prediction dear.Good that Shabbo had to leave abruptly.Otherwise that crap would have been shown(Are we coming to a conclusion very quickly?)

Madhu.

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The title montage for the new promo does show the old one (split Michi). So there should be no doubt as to where this road is leading us to.   

Originally posted by: alveera

seems like DNA report was not ready,u know hospital computers must have broken down.

Yup Alveera honey,may be the hospital staff were working round the clock to get the DNA reports delivered to the right person.😑It's so surprising how quick the DNA reports are out here compared to that in KS.We have waited and waited for those in KS and still haven't arrived.I think the logic here is, to break a couple the reports can come real quick,while if the report is to mend relations then the destructives forget about it.How convenient huh!!

Madhu.

Magno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Madhu: No need to say sorry, dear. I know it can't be a dream sequence. Now my good prediction would be Milind gets shocked hearing Prachi's confession, runs to a cliff without saying anything. After crying and having all those flashbacks of whatever he throws himself off the cliff and dies. From then on we'll see him as a spirit protecting Prachi. Afterall ghosts and spirits are popular among our silly TV shows. Now don't you think it fits current track perfectly? I won't be one of the viewers, though.

@Optimist: Yes it's clear where it's heading... Will pen a long letter for creative tomorrow (nah I won't bother). Now am going to sleep

Originally posted by: Magno

@Madhu: No need to say sorry, dear. I know it can't be a dream sequence. Now my good prediction would be Milind gets shocked hearing Prachi's confession, runs to a cliff without saying anything. After crying and having all those flashbacks of whatever he throws himself off the cliff and dies. From then on we'll see him as a spirit protecting Prachi. Afterall ghosts and spirits are popular among our silly TV shows. Now don't you think it fits current track perfectly? I won't be one of the viewers, though.

If they show this track then I would be so thankful to the destrcutives cause they would have successfully cleared me of my addiction to this soap.

Madhu

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
magno hunny... sleep well.....

madhu ...
today they made a fault that meants tom the damaka will come....
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

muneeza...

what I never have been able to digest...
is that sukrity being so smart... and covering up her pregnancy and ritwik being born....how was she not able to go and have a abortion....

and be fore ppl will trow belans at my.... I belief a woman does has the right to choose....

wishing ritwik gone isn't the answer... it lay's by sukrity... if choose to have baby then be strong enough to secure his future... if not do the right thing.....

Yeah well all that part was too far fetched but it never really mattered to me since it was not interfering with Michi relationship back then. But now it's really unbearable how can Sukriti be so selfish? No seriously I just wonder why have the baby in the first place I agree with the abortion part. She had a choice now if you've stuck to your guns and delivered that poor child then own him. Why throw him away at the first disposable place first the ashram now with the fool of a bhabhi. I really miss Alaap honest to God never thought I'd be saying this but really I wish he'd just fly back pronto and put an end to this. He's the only one who can stop Ayesha,talk sense in Prachi , handle Sukriti and give a piece of his mind to that Milind who I'm sorry to say needs a solid lecture here.πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Yeah well all that part was too far fetched but it never really mattered to me since it was not interfering with Michi relationship back then. But now it's really unbearable how can Sukriti be so selfish? No seriously I just wonder why have the baby in the first place I agree with the abortion part. She had a choice now if you've stuck to your guns and delivered that poor child then own him. Why throw him away at the first disposable place first the ashram now with the fool of a bhabhi. I really miss Alaap honest to God never thought I'd be saying this but really I wish he'd just fly back pronto and put an end to this. He's the only one who can stop Ayesha,talk sense in Prachi , handle Sukriti and give a piece of his mind to that Milind who I'm sorry to say needs a solid lecture here.πŸ˜•

OMG Muneeza you just took the words out of mouth.I too am rooting completely for Alaap now.Never did I think that a day would come like this when I would be on this jerk's side.But he is the only saviour.I don't have any hopes on Suk coming out with the truth.Even if she tries to come out with the truth,our Mahaan SQ doesn't allow her to cuz she would be thinking it would be detrimental to the Suk-Saket relationship.So no hopes at all there,zilch.So let's all root for Alaap now.Alaap come back soon dear,your sister needs you know.

Madhu.

alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
more than alaap's sis, it's us who want him back for the sanity of our mind.