Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Munni*

but definitely Saloni should take someone in confidence, or someone is already there who will be shown later, & we r being fooled now.. or will be fooled later..
but i have no feelings for Saloni... but for her acting she is doing justice.

Correct Saloni's acting is superb...she is really the best Actress in all the zeetv soaps...thats no doubt...she changes expressions with so much of ease...👏👏👏

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with all of you. You must take control of your life and when someone is blackmailing you, take the control away. Confide in someone and free youself. Saloni never learns and that is why she suffers sometimes. This show is beginning to run out of stories. I hope it doesn't go the way of Mamta, which ended terribly and was dead in the water long before that. I hope Saat Phere can change this storyline quickly and come up with a good tract and end this show gracefully if that is what it takes.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: reniji66

I agree with all of you. You must take control of your life and when someone is blackmailing you, take the control away. Confide in someone and free youself. Saloni never learns and that is why she suffers sometimes.  I hope Saat Phere can change this storyline quickly and come up with a good tract and end this show gracefully if that is what it takes.

Very well said👏👏 I agree with you.

sparkling_gems thumbnail
i think SP team wanted some refreshing change in serial and since these days serials just roam around female protagonoist they wanted ths experiment with rajshree's character.. thats why they made this blackmailing excuse to make her character negative and try something new...
butterfly12003 thumbnail
this happens in every darama the main character always hides reason of their bad behaving even in Reth Jia always used hide things its so annoying yaar
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[ this happens in every darama the main character always hides reason of their bad behaving even in Reth Jia always used hide things its so annoying yaa]

and later become mahaaaaaaaan!!
sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: reniji66

I agree with all of you. You must take control of your life and when someone is blackmailing you, take the control away. Confide in someone and free youself. Saloni never learns and that is why she suffers sometimes. This show is beginning to run out of stories. I hope it doesn't go the way of Mamta, which ended terribly and was dead in the water long before that. I hope Saat Phere can change this storyline quickly and come up with a good tract and end this show gracefully if that is what it takes.

Well Said...I totally agree with you...Great..👏
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I too think that the blackmailer is Jiji. She wants to make sure Saloni is made to leave the house and then she comes back with the heir and makes her own demands. Jiji must have threatened to harm the baby.

In an earlier episode when Tara refuses to sit for the Satyanarayan Puja, Saloni convinces her and tells her that if she ever had to choose between her own child and Tara she would choose Tara. Saloni knows how much pain Tara has gone through due to the fact that she can never conceive.

I feel Saloni is doing all this to save Brijesh's child - the first and real heir to the Singh family. Maybe she has confided in Brijesh who knows how Jiji makes her moves. Saloni will move out of the house, Jiji will come back with the child and then Brijesh and Saloni will make the final move once they know that the baby is safe.

Saloni has always confided in someone during problems:-

Kakisaa - she confided in Tara, Jiji - she confided in Nahar and Bhabho, Chandni and Padamsingh - she took the help of Dheer and then the whole family, Abhi - she confided in Nahar and Bhabho. So I am sure this time too someone is in this whole thing with her.

Just my 2 cents...............

Edited by pinky05 - 16 years ago