fan fiction(idea)read it and tell me

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

hey

i was thinkin y dunt we start a fan fiction where anyone can countioue from where the last one left out.in that way the fan fiction can be really more interesting and everyone will get a chance to share dere imgination.

Very good idea. Sounds interesting. Plz start. šŸ˜Š
wow i was thinking the same cool lets start guys what we waiting for but who ever continue's they have to say it to everyone before there's to fan-fictions becuase for example just imagine you stop in saying prithvi is dead and the other person says prithvi gets kidnapped there going to be a confusion thats why? i agree lets start people who's first?
nazia
nice idea. There was a fan-fic called First Love and it was something like this where everyone continued who wanted to. It was fun.
It'll be nice to start a new one but with a refreshing story line, diff from all the fan-fics.
im not.cuz i not good at startin stories im gud in the middle.
thats a good idea someone start it and i will write the second or the third part
y doesn't someone start by placing the charactes.we choose two characters and we each write like i sentence and then we put everyones thoughts together.
okay the 2 characters are angad khanna and ......(some1 pick some1 for his family memeber.angad is a rich guy who is really cute and sexxy as well as a famous pop singer