Dill mill gaye ne humare dill miladiye

Posted: 16 years ago
hey friends, don't u think ke this show DMG, bought us so close, we keep on discussing abt it, we never fight, as there r no wars, like it happens in other forms, splly, in KSBKBT, gauri-hiten fans, KT fans, Tanya fans,,,,,,then ppl become abusive n all,,, but see this dmg form,, it neat clean n healthy,,,coz we unanimously like all the charecters n this show.

I FEEL SO GREAT WEN I COME TO THIS FORUM, TO SHARE MY VIEWS WITH U ALL, like a family

luv ya
zoha
100 % agree

basically a lot of the forums even if you go to nach baliye 😆 too
i so agree..this forum is diffrent to otherwise..i hope it always stays this way 😉
agree with u!!!
DMG has actuaslly bonded me to all of u..uski main shukrguzaar hoon 😳
i luv all of u! 😃
and DMG ROX!!
luv
geetu 😳
i agree 👏 ...this show has changed my and our lives 😳 ...in a much positive direction 👏 ...bought so much love n happiness 😳 ...simply filled the void 😳 ...and well im very happy i joined this forum 😉 ...coz its wicked! 😛

Originally posted by community_drive

hey friends, don't u think ke this show DMG, bought us so close, we keep on discussing abt it, we never fight, as there r no wars, like it happens in other forms, splly, in KSBKBT, gauri-hiten fans, KT fans, Tanya fans,,,,,,then ppl become abusive n all,,, but see this dmg form,, it neat clean n healthy,,,coz we unanimously like all the charecters n this show.

I FEEL SO GREAT WEN I COME TO THIS FORUM, TO SHARE MY VIEWS WITH U ALL, like a family

luv ya
zoha

hey zoha i was thinking the same 2day evening...u stole my words...this forum is like a family 2 u

1000% agree thsi forum has bought all os us close we are like a family nad i hope we always stay liek this 😛

Tania
Z, am so happy you feel that way! What a nice post.   😊
Baat toh sahi hai. Actually it's funny that you named this topic the way you did because whenever I come on the forum, my mom says "Komal ab kya kar rahi ho computer pe?" And I always say "Mumma mein Dil Milaa Rahi hoon" That's how she knows that I'm going to be on the DMG forum. But whta you said was true. Dmg has turned us into a family. And truthfully speaking yaar, I can easily say that we are probably the friendliest and the most thoughtful forum. But anyone else could say that I am being bias. 😊

Komal
I totally agree with you Zoha. This forum's so warm and like me second home. 😃

I love coming here and discussing.. and it's all thanks to the wonderful people here. 😃