Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriti_raj thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
it is sooooooo emotional....im crying....poor armaan...
sareeta thumbnail
Hi Gagan,

I jus watched the video a while back, but couldnt post my comments immediately...coz I got caught up with something else...

I loved the scenes chosen, and the mood of the video was consistent and that was very beautiful to watch even without the song... it had that effect, and thatz what really was nice....

Sareeta

*Edited*
Edited by sareeta - 16 years ago
Jazz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its brilliant Gagan!
i watched it on youtube.
you make the best mixes! 😭
kanak1309 thumbnail
Sorry Gagan,
my net is playing tricks on me for the past 2 days 😭 😭 😭 ...
badi mushkil se yeh VM dekha U-tube mein 😳 ...

mujhe achi lagi ... you have captured the emotions very well πŸ‘ ... I loved the editting as always 😳 ... you can never never go wrong with that ... and u have also taught many about that dept πŸ˜†

anyways ... agar kuch critisizm ka mann hai ... to ... I just have a little thing here ... in the beginning ... the start with the dialogs of Riddhima ... I think you could actually make that dialog hearable ... it would have given more depth to the video ...

thats it ...
overall... it was very good 😳 😳

luv
kanak
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you all
you all are sweethearts
thanks once again

@di THankyou soo much behena i know this is your fav song. lol

@sareeta - thanks hun for commenting and of course i did not mind at all, but now i think this comment was not needed. i know what you mean infact that is what i tell others that try not to use talking in the videos so i know where you are coming from. but now if you watch my video again you will notice that the only talking you saw was at the begining, which was needed to show the hateful emotion that is between them or the animosity that is between or atleast that is how i pictured it. secondly i already knew this was going to be bolywoodish for you πŸ˜† so yeah but thanks hun
and never think i mind any comments because i dont it should be a nuetral thing between you and me the way i feel free to out criticism on your videos you should feel the same way πŸ˜›

@kanak thank you soo mucchhh hun
well dekha tum ehri ho talking should be there and sareeta was giving a whole different view
so the good thing is i was betwee both of your comments
i did not put audio for sareeta and i put the talking for you
if that makes sense πŸ˜†

sareeta thumbnail
Am sorry Gagan, Will edit my comment in a bit...
cute_zee17 thumbnail
hey gagan ....excellent job as usual...my karan looks sooo adorable even in his saddd faces i almost felt like crying with him...wht a gr8 actor 😳 !! 😊 Edited by cute_zee17 - 16 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
oh noo honey please dont edit your comment hun

i really appreciate you telling me which parts you did not like because that way atleast in the future i can avoid using those scenes
so you are cool hun

love ya hun dont edit it πŸ˜›
your comments are really special for me
you areike my friend sanju who lets me know what she did notlike nd what she did πŸ˜›
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_zee17

hey gagan ....excellent job as usual...my karan looks sooo adorable even in his saddd faces i almost felt like crying with him...wht a gr8 actor 😳 !! 😊

thanks sweetheart i think what you shoul watch is my is pal and ishq hua video

i think you will love those onesπŸ˜†

kool kanz thumbnail
hey dat was simply awesome.Riddima alwys hurts armaan's feelings and never understands him.I really hate riddima for dis.He always cares for her and she is is not at all bothered