Real Reason behind Shahid/Kareena Breakup

paayal007 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Everybody. Please don't ask me the name of the source as I will not be able to give that up but the real reason for the breakup was Shahid insecurities.

From the time they got together my source who is very close to both shahid and kareena, He (Shahid) started to alienate her from all her friends namely tushar kapoor, Fardeen khan, Vivek oberoi etc, asked her not to sign movies with certain stars since he did not approve and if she was to be his wife as he then said, and she was so much in love with him that she never said no to anything he wanted her to do. So when he was not getting any work he made sure she spent all her time with him. Causing her to say no to some great movies.

Then she signed films just with him mainly, those didn't work. When they went on the concerts with Salman, he made sure she did not mingle with Salman or the other actors too much and kept her to himself.

Knowing Kareena as she will say anything without thinking and won't hesitate he let her do the talking and get a bad name for her self while everyone would say oh Shahid is so nice and calm. Kareena started beleiving that he was the one she will marry and at the beginning of this year flat out asked him with Vivaah coming up and he getting to close to amrita rao, she could not take it anymore of the suffering in silent bit.

On the other hand he finally was tasting success something which was the reason he accepted this alliance with her to begin with, because with Kareena even though he did'nt have work he knew he would always be in the news.

When she asked for marriage he flat out refused, since then they have been having problems, now that he started getting work and things looking up for him, he didn't need her, so he started creating situations so she would just storm out of the relationship. One such instant my source tells me was in the recent past on "Koffee with Karan" When karan asked shahid what had he left for kareena, since she had changed her life around for him. He shouted at her behind the scenes and gave her a lot of grief, saying that why your friends asking me such questions, there was a lot more as this source was a live witness, that went on.

She really cares for him so much even now since she invested 3 and 1/2 yrs and so much more in this relationship. He seemed real nice in the begginning but failure made him real bitter, he would'nt let any chance by to insult her in public, with her non-filmi friends starting to dessert the couple now. Then right before he was leaving for the shooting in Canada, he told her it was over, she could not beleive what she was hearing, she had fought with her family, friends, suffered professionally and he just walked away without any explanation, she called him and called him but no answer. Until one day he called and yelled at her cursing and all saying to leave him alone, she was devastated. Right around then she had started shooting for Tashan with Saif and one of these terrible phone conversations happened in front of Saif.

Shahid had really hurt her that day, She knew Saif from before but they were getting to be good friends now. Saif became her shoulder to cry on and are to this date just very good platonic friends, then the media started to hassle them, she was in no state to give any explanations having suffered a nervous breakdown and all that no one knew about. She just kept quiet while hoping shahid will come back to her, but by this time shahid had moved on, and was enjoying the fact that she will be blamed for the breakup and everyone will call her names, now her friends (the few that were left) told her to go to the press and say the real thing. She said no if that is what he wants then let it be I have always done as he wanted so no matter what I loved him truly and I'll lose face so he doesn't have to.

Saif got tired of media pestering them all the time so he just said yes we are together. My source tells me that they really care for each other and are good friends at this point nothing else, Kareena still hopes somewhere that Shahid might return so she does not want to start anything. Gosh there is so much more but I am tired of typing. A lot of dates and names have not been named so he (my source) does not get into trouble.  

I don't really care for either of these people, since their lives are such drama!(DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER) MEANING ME😊

Edited by paayal007 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Qazi_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i kind of believe ur story.. dunno y but i do
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you need two to tango. so yes i agree...shahid comes across as a nice guy but you never know...and kareena may come across as a brat but could be a nice girl...i don't know...

it's wrong to blame kareena only. both are responsible. don't take the media too seriously...take it with a pinch of salt...
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ummm u know i read sooo much about them in the new papers..watched it on tv...dont know if this might be true..i kinda beleve u...but still there is the media thing...but its sad if shahid did this..i thought he was a nice guy...every 1 was blaming kareena poor gurl...but they both are at fault... 😊
gossip.girl thumbnail
I dont why but I agree with what you wrote. It kind of makes sense now. Remember the article where Kareena was seen hurt and depressed and Saif was consoling her .Its nice of Saif if hes there for her as a friend. Edited by lakishaa - 16 years ago
nilsum thumbnail
I am sure both were heart broken when things went awry after all both invested years in it. Anyone who has been in a split knows it hurts both, the one who decides to let go and the one who has to let go. I hope both of them find love and happiness again and pray the media leaves them alone.
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
watevr but I like Shahid,he is very cute thanx anywaz. Edited by pinky no1 - 16 years ago
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

this all is rubish
i dont' believe this
i can't believe that Shahid is like that
it's KAREEEEEEEENA
she is the player,,,, 😑

it's kareena who is responsible for this break-up

if she wasn't why did she find herself new boyfriend right after their break-up

😑 I HATE,,,,,, THAT 😑

Edited by LOVE_DOSTI - 16 years ago
purrinlioness thumbnail
this story makes sense actually. i would wanna believe it! thanks for sharing it with us.
gossip.girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: LOVE_DOSTI

this all is rubish
i dont' believe this
i can't believe that Shahid is like that
it's KAREEEEEEEENA
she is the player,,,, 😑

it's kareena who is responsible for this break-up

if she wasn't why did she find herself new boyfriend right after their break-up

😑 I HATE,,,,,, THAT 😑

According to this story, kareena and saif are just friends. Pheww