16th oct update more drama + Video - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
thanks for the update raksha di.. okay saloni is really out of her mind but this vrinda is getting on my nerves now...
come on guys, may be have some motive that's why she's behaving like that.but i dont like that if she has any problem atleast share with her husband this is not the way to ignore and hurt them,

thanks for update
i think saloni is not pregnant. instead, she is sick, having some brain tumor/cancer or something which made her faint.
I think Saloni is being shown like that to mislead us. There is definitely going to be a twist soon. The main protagonist CANNOT do anything wrong 😉.Wonder what the reason is though.Clever of the creative team to be able to keep us guessing.Quite silly I think after showing the character as a strong yet sensible and mature girl.
wow saat phere seems to be getting more and more exciting. saloni just has issues and yea she must be dying or somethin. i really hate her now 😕.
thanx so much
Wonderful update, I hope we get to know the truth very soon as this behaviour of Saloni is really irritating.