mess thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Im in a love triangle there are 2 boys that like me n i have to choose from one of them i really love on of them n the other is a really good friend n i don't want to lose a friend if i say i like the other guy coz he is one of my best n true friend but i can't break the guy i love's heart if isay i like my friend.

What do u guys think i should do? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my frnd was in de exact situation.. n she actually took my advice n it worked...
well 1st of all.. take like an hour out of ur time.. sit wid ur frnd.. n ask em 2 listen 2 all ur words carefully.. n thn u can make em understand de whole situtaion.. n if ur frendship is ture.. it wont break dat easily
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree with sonu. 100% I would do the same if i was in your position.
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Its true that u shouldn't break no ones heart but u can't fall for every guy that loves u either.

I think u should explain your feelings to the friend that loves u, in this way he understands u, he have to realise that he can't make u leave the one u love for him, that wouldn't be fair nor honest.

Tell your friend that you don't wana lose him but at the same time u can't love him in that kinda way. That wouldn't be right either. don't talk to him in a rude way try to be nice so that he would understand u as a friend.

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeleyes 2

Its true that u shouldn't break no ones heart but u can't fall for every guy that loves u either.

I think u should explain your feelings to the friend that loves u, in this way he understands u, he have to realise that he can't make u leave the one u love for him, that wouldn't be fair nor honest.

Tell your friend that you don't wana lose him but at the same time u can't love him in that kinda way. That wouldn't be right either. don't talk to him in a rude way try to be nice so that he would understand u as a friend.

Yeah Exactly. nd I agree with sonu as well. 👏👏 I think this is the best thing to do in this kind f situation. Good luck! :)