QOTW : Your Fav. Celeb, A Better Actor.

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Everyone. How are you all doing?

Heres presenting you the Question Of The Week!

There are many reasons why we think one is a better actor than the other. What is the quality which you think, makes your favourite celebrity a better actor?

CFC Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
My favourite celebrity is Aamir Khan in Bollywood and Karan Patel and Rajeev Khandelwal in Tellywood. Aamir Khan, bec he is the most profesional actor, he gives his 100% to every role, and he always does unqiue roles unlike many actors, and manages to excel in each one of them.

Rajeev Khandelwal, bec he is a very strong actor and plays each and every character with full justice to the role, and wants to understand each character so dat first of all he as an actor is satified with the role. His creative satisfactiion is important for him and that gives him the ability to excell in every role.

Karan Patel, is again a very strong actor and takes very different roles and plays his character with full passion.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
well my fav actor iss
 Rajeev Khandelwal
and i like him b'coz of his professionalism.....he plays the charactor to the perfection.....& that's what make him a really good actor.........& as a person too he's too sweet & down to earth....he has certain principles & follows them too
i like him as an actor as well as a person
god bless him
Mashail thumbnail
My Fav is Salman khan...

bc i feel like he is only actor who can be versatile and be good at it.....i mean if u compare his role in GARV to his role in PHIR MILENGE..... or his role in PARTNER to his role in MARIGOLD..... u will definitely see the difference... he has truely done so many types of roles and he has achieved excellence in all of them .....
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
My favourite is Rajeev Khandelwal, because he is a wonderful humanbeing and very down to earth, beside this, he is the only actor who dares to take risk....
Many reasons, so difficult to count....

rajeevlicious thumbnail
My favorite actor is Rajeev Khandelwal coz he's an extreme fine actor. Even after so much of stardom he's still down to earth and above all he's a grt human being.
He's simple yet special. Even if he knows tht he may fail he dares to step in n at times by god's grace succeeds too. May be tht's coz sum ppl are spl n Rajeev's one of thm 😳 Edited by starbellz_21 - 16 years ago
sia<3 thumbnail

My fav actor is the new hot,sexy,talented,future star,any guess?hmmmm nooo not kunal kapoor, ranbir kapoor.yes he's movie hasn't been released yet btww he look promising plus he commes from an amazig family that everyone just loves him.i thk he'll do boolywood sum good lol.also even after coming from such a huge family name he still wans to make on his own so wish you luck ranbi baby.. 
                                                I love you ..............

Edited by sia<3 - 16 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail

I guess it's not surprise as to who I'm gunna choose :p

I adore Preity Zinta as an actress and as a person. I simply believe she's a great actress she's had some amazing in success, and still she has soo much more to give, her next three films will show just how verstile she can be!

Also if you keep track of Preity's charity work, you'll see she does a lot. I love her confidence like how she stood up to all those threats. She sued mid-day for false claim's they were printing about her, not many actors/actresses do this when I really think they need to .. its the only way the media will stop harassing them.

Also I believe Salman is a GREAT actor. Sometimes he's overlooked .. but I think he's the most versitile actor in all of Bollywood. He can do EVERYTHING! He's amazing in comedy, action, the bad boy, the good boy roles. He plays everything with such ease!

Salman also is involed in many charities. He has his own little organization I can't rmr what it's called but I do rmr before the release of Partner the crew of Partner came out and gave things to the underprivileged children. He does soo much charity work that you hear bout everyday .. but sometimes people just focus more on his past mistakes than on the good things he is doing.

-Mansi- thumbnail
Well..my fav. actor is Vikas Manaktala..im a big fan of nt only his luks nd acting....but also his sweetness..hes very down 2 earth...nd dats d main reason fr me liking him..he keeps in touch alwayz..nd shares all gud news' wid us.. 😉 😉 😉

In bollywood..i really like Ritiesh deshmukh...coz i think hes a real bundle of talent... 😳 😳
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My Fav. Actor is Aamir Khan in movies and Vikas Manaktala in Tellywood.

Aamir Khan:-I love Aamir becoz he's a magician, he's the master of his art.he's a perfectionist, he will go to any lenghts to make his character real and convincing,he's the most versatile actor in India today................he has essayed all kind of roles convincingly frm a farmer who infuses hope and fighting spirit in his village people in Lagaan to 1857 revolutionary and matyr Mangal Pandey in The Rising.........frm fun loving Aakash in Dil Chahta Hai...............to carefree DJ in Rang De Basanti.He's so Modest and down to earth.recently i chatted with him on his official site and was surprised to learn that he remembers my comments that i posted a long time ago on his blog.very few celebrities show this kind of dedication to their fans and Aamir is one of them.

Vikas Manaktala:-He cud be easily called Aamir Khan of small screen, like Aamir he also takes gr8 pains to make his character real and convincing.like recently he grew a beard, reduced his sleep to get dark circles around his eyes and took special diet to luk sickly for his Isolation Centre scenes.He has a gr88 comic timing and has emoted all sort of emotions frm a determined flirt to madly in love guy to heartbroken lover who got rejected in love and also a manipulated youth so convincingly that i have lost count how many times i cried with him.he's so sweet with his fans, he visits our fan club, PM us. hope he gets a gr88 break in movies sooon.

Natalie.