Memories tht brings tears of Happiness

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi all...

Well im sure there are memories which brings tears to our eyes...The sad ones sure but there are sum happy ones tht brings us the tears of happiness....

So are there any such memories with u??Has any such incident happened tht still brings tears of joy in ur eyes or anything which made u happy but u started crying😳

Well as im starting the topic i wuld like to share one such incident....ahhh mainly coz just 2day i cried remembering tht....It ws such a touching one😊....I ws unwell coz have hd viral and tht days hd lil difficulty in breathing..dunno why....Eks n sree di were in confrence wid me on yahoo...I just tld thm i m unable to breathe...They were worried coz im close to thm...and suddenly i ws feeling veryy veryy uneasy so i just came to the bed n slept...Thut wl lie down fr a while wl feel ok...As i felt uneasy ekdum se culdnt even tell thm tht im going fr a while....And trust me both were sooo soo worried...Eksoo called me thrice on my cell but since it ws on d computer table i culdnt feel d vibration(my cell is normally always on silent mode wid vibration and i usually get up wid dat also)...And whn i felt better and ekdum se i got up i saw fone ws ringing...I just wnt n sd yea so....Goshhh wht eks said...Stupid idiot bewakoof u gave me a heartattack....They were soo sooo worried coz i didnt answer d fone n no response....Omgg i remember i literally started crying coz i ws like dey care sooooooooo much😊...Whn i read d convo i saw whn i didnt reply fr a while they were worried....And both were so tensed fr me...and scared tht wht happened to me...i just culdnt beleive they love me sooo soooo much and i mean so much fr thm....Truly ths ws soo damn touching...and just remembering ths i cried 2day also and im sure whnever i wl think of this ill have a smile with tears in my eyes😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awwww... anku that is soo sad and sweet @ d same timee.. glad to know u have friends that care about u SOOO muchh!!

weell i cant really think of one right now.. when i remember i'll write it down here..

im glad to know ur all better noww.. 😊
cool_pooja thumbnail
Well i dont know abt memories, but dere was one incident in my class which had me laughing my head off and i actually tears came bec i was laughing so hard!!

Will edit dis post later and write it! πŸ˜›
cool_pooja thumbnail
Well i dont know abt memories, but dere was one incident in my class which had me laughing my head off and i actually tears came bec i was laughing so hard!!

Will edit dis post later and write it! πŸ˜›
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its nOt happen tO me many times but Once when in was in 7th grade Of skOol then i have very tuff cOmpetetiOn in class and there is very less chance tO get pOsitiOn... but i did it and my mOm start crying cOz Of happiness and this can m,ake me cry tOo 😳
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umm.. Last time I cried thinking about this was.. yes, last nite! πŸ˜› Because I am often crying thinking about those moments. Those were the best days of my life.

I had a group of 4 friends (female). Later on we became 8 (when boys were added in the grp). But this grp of 4 girls.. used to rock the whole school. Wow, people felt so jealoused. We were rocking, we had attitude.. and we were position holders. So, that means we were.. (umm ARE, lol) intellectual students of our school.

Many tried to interfere in our friendship but we were always together. Morning, break time, class mey sitting together nd when our sections were separated.. it came as a heartattack at first but we were strong, heh. nd in the release time. All the time we 4 friends used to be together. When we used to walk, we never bothered looking at others.. but many people wanted to be a part of our group. We tried letting them in but there was something different about us 4. Hum alag ho hi nahi sakte they. So the rest had to.. πŸ˜†

Waise we never knew that people were jealoused of our friendship nd that people 'noticed' us this much until our friendship got a crack.

It was because of the boys. We got involved in boys.. we had this 8 grp of people then. and and and long story. When boys nd girl got separated. I'd say all the fault is of our headmistress :|. Huh, actually she noticed us way too much. and she had this complain that why girls are getting too much involved in boys. nd why they have a group with boys. HUH. You know ..

Anyway, Headmistress warned us all to separate. She was after our friendship (of us 4 girls). Actually thats a long story but the conclusion was that she didn want all of us to talk to one another. nd that's how we had a crack in our friendship. Especially with one of the girls in my group, my very close friend. So now we 4 are again friends. We were always the same actually - the 3 of us. But the 4th one had to separate coz thats how the Headmistress wanted it to be. We tried to remain in contact thru telephone. But ah, when you are supposed to ignore each other in school then .. things dont remain the same na. She made other friends. nd we 3 left at one side.

Now the crack among us 3 is not at all there but that 4th girl is hardly with us. Now headmistress have no probs but I guess we have probs with oen another or what ? We tried sorting it out so many times but ah, it was of no help. THE WHOLE SCHOOL ask us why we broke up nd all that. but er, the time we spent together .. and OMG, Yes, we used to hang out every next day. That was so much of fun. I still cry thinking of those days.

We used to laugh a lot. We never took any stress. We had a great time being friends.. but now things are not same though. I miss that friendship and I always cry missing those days. and I am sure the rest of 'em also miss those days. We still talk a lot bout those days. hah, now can you see tears in my eyes?

tch, i wrote a lot . Bharas nikal di sari :)
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awwww shizu im sure tht can bring tears in ur eyes 😊 ...but u must think aise na...tht u got such lovely moments to cherish forever...sum ppl toh dunt get the fortuen to have such a sweet frndship 😳 😳

i guess u tasted frndship which is for ur whole life na 😳 😳 😳 ...touching yaar 😊
@ Shiza: Thats soo Sweet!!!

Well for me its my school days, whenever i think of all the mischief that we were doing, it bring tears to my eyes, tears of happiness, thinking that if only i could go back in time!!!
prithvi lover thumbnail
Tears of happiness!
MY ENGLISH TEACHER CANCELED OUR TEST!!!!!!
tears of happiness rolled outta my eyes.........
😭
Jungli Billi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankuhujulover

Hi all...

Well im sure there are memories which brings tears to our eyes...The sad ones sure but there are sum happy ones tht brings us the tears of happiness....

So are there any such memories with u??Has any such incident happened tht still brings tears of joy in ur eyes or anything which made u happy but u started crying😳

Well as im starting the topic i wuld like to share one such incident....ahhh mainly coz just 2day i cried remembering tht....It ws such a touching one😊....I ws unwell coz have hd viral and tht days hd lil difficulty in breathing..dunno why....Eks n sree di were in confrence wid me on yahoo...I just tld thm i m unable to breathe...They were worried coz im close to thm...and suddenly i ws feeling veryy veryy uneasy so i just came to the bed n slept...Thut wl lie down fr a while wl feel ok...As i felt uneasy ekdum se culdnt even tell thm tht im going fr a while....And trust me both were sooo soo worried...Eksoo called me thrice on my cell but since it ws on d computer table i culdnt feel d vibration(my cell is normally always on silent mode wid vibration and i usually get up wid dat also)...And whn i felt better and ekdum se i got up i saw fone ws ringing...I just wnt n sd yea so....Goshhh wht eks said...Stupid idiot bewakoof u gave me a heartattack....They were soo sooo worried coz i didnt answer d fone n no response....Omgg i remember i literally started crying coz i ws like dey care sooooooooo much😊...Whn i read d convo i saw whn i didnt reply fr a while they were worried....And both were so tensed fr me...and scared tht wht happened to me...i just culdnt beleive they love me sooo soooo much and i mean so much fr thm....Truly ths ws soo damn touching...and just remembering ths i cried 2day also and im sure whnever i wl think of this ill have a smile with tears in my eyes😊

awww anku that ws such a sweeetttt story....sach mein

may god bless every1 with friends like  ekoo n sree di 😳