Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys, i want to share this one quote with all of you that has really touch my heart,

" The only person who can make me smile, made me cry "

Has this ever happen to any of you?? If yes, what did you do to overcome this situation??

- Israa

Yes! I believe this quote is soo true! When I broke up with my boyfriend, this was the only quote that came to mind. Its true..But then you realize, that they cant be your world..

btw: nice topic 😊
I think dis quote was true when i broke up wid my 1st bf.. I was sooo broken, u should have seen me..I had forgotten to smile.. But u know what.. Whatever happens in life, happens for ur good only.. And i belive dat.. Today he is after me again, but i cant even see him more den a frnd!
i hav no bf so dunno about it
but ya it happens with me when my crushee broke my heart

btw nice topic
yehh that quote is soo trueeee..

it happenss...... A LOT...!!

Originally posted by Neelu.RoX

Yes! I believe this quote is soo true! When I broke up with my boyfriend, this was the only quote that came to mind. Its true..But then you realize, that they cant be your world..

btw: nice topic 😊

Thanks dear,

Thats true, u got to move on in life.

Originally posted by cool_pooja

I think dis quote was true when i broke up wid my 1st bf.. I was sooo broken, u should have seen me..I had forgotten to smile.. But u know what.. Whatever happens in life, happens for ur good only.. And i belive dat.. Today he is after me again, but i cant even see him more den a frnd!

Soo true, whatever happen, happen for the best!!!😉...U should always move forward in life with a smile!!!

Originally posted by SweetAngel18

Soo true, whatever happen, happen for the best!!!😉...U should always move forward in life with a smile!!!

Yes but at that time its really hard.. N abi it seems really easy but at dat time what i went through i knoe..

Hmm.. this situation reminds me of this quotation:

'What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the one who made you cry?'

Seriously I am a wrong person to be asked how to move on in life or how to overcome this or that situation. 😔
Originally posted by cool_pooja

Yes but at that time its really hard.. N abi it seems really easy but at dat time what i went through i knoe..

I totally understand what u mean, only people who went through this can understand and unfortunately am part of it. Its very difficult to move on in life but still i am trying to, not for me but atleast for the people who love me.