Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: srkfan89

proud of ya dude.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ you're an environmentalist's(a.k.a me) dream come true
haha come on kim are you saying GW is a kiddy issue? lol.. 12 is pretty young yeah, i was imagining my brother who's 12 too. lol, if he started dating, id take him to see a doc ;P

hehehe, I didn't know about the age restrictions, well my first date, when I was 14๐Ÿ˜† not that I didn't have any boy friend before that, but I wasn't allowed to go anywhere alone right so that's why, but nowadays, kids are faster... ๐Ÿ˜‰and  get permission to go to atleast school parties, and halloween is coming too, boys go for trick or treat,,, with friend who is girl... but I guess, deep thinks differently which is good, he is a good kid๐Ÿ˜ณ 

and yeah, global warming is bad and dangerous๐Ÿ˜’, but that's how it is, world has to come to an end, there is day of judgement after that๐Ÿ˜ณ so don't worry deep๐Ÿ˜ƒ think about good stuff...

think about Lucky, how full of life he is, he tackles all the problems, but he is so cute, he lives life to the fullest...I love him so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ Lucky is so childish, and he has girl friends๐Ÿ˜†

he is such sweetie pie,

but I wont spoil your lucky of the week, week... so carry on sweety I love you too๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago
deep321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kim_

oops 20, that's too much๐Ÿ˜†

[quote=srkfan]Hi 5! I love srk too! (duh) haha.. Kimm don't put ideas in the kids head
ya! Lol.. 12 is wayy too young lol..
Another qn for ya deep, if u had one wish, what would it be? (Lol lame i
know.. ) [/quote]

hehehe, yeah he is young, but couldn't think of any good question๐Ÿ˜‰

but this one's good though I didn't enjoy deeps answer of worrying about global warming too much๐Ÿ˜† just kidding...

I sort of enjoy kidish stuff๐Ÿ˜‰ don't like to worry too much๐Ÿ˜†

lol Global warming to end isn't really one of my problems๐Ÿ˜† just trying to act old๐Ÿ˜† wat i'd really wish would be that i grow like 6 more years faster (so 6 years could fly by in a snap) cause then i can drive a car๐Ÿ˜† and make some cha-ching๐Ÿ˜†
Kim_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: deep321

lol Global warming to end isn't really one of my problems๐Ÿ˜† just trying to act old๐Ÿ˜† wat i'd really wish would be that i grow like 6 more years faster (so 6 years could fly by in a snap) cause then i can drive a car๐Ÿ˜† and make some cha-ching๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† cha-ching... I knew you were so lively๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I sort of felt strange with your global warming answer, but you are probably worried... don't worry, when we can't do anything, why should we worry๐Ÿ˜†

deep321 thumbnail
lol ๐Ÿ˜† o well it's probably gunna stop on it's own with da help of aliens or sumthing ๐Ÿ˜† anyways ya i so badly wanna turn 17 or 18 ๐Ÿ˜†
Kim_ thumbnail

lol ๐Ÿ˜† o well it's probably gunna stop on it's own with da help of aliens or sumthing ๐Ÿ˜† anyways ya i so badly wanna turn 17 or 18 ๐Ÿ˜†

hehehe yeah you are right, it's the most fun age๐Ÿ˜ƒ you can't have enough of it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

but enjoy your every year๐Ÿ˜‰, then you'll love the freedom of 17 and 18๐Ÿ‘ it's so much fun, well, still you have to answer few actually many questions of your parents, but still it's the best age๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Kim_ - 16 years ago
Kim_ thumbnail
are you still planning to move to Alaska ๐Ÿ˜•
deep321 thumbnail
o my gosh lol ๐Ÿ˜‰ u thought that i was moving to Alaska? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ no i think u read it wrong kim lol i just went there for a vacation lol ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Kim_ thumbnail

o my gosh lol ๐Ÿ˜‰ u thought that i was moving to Alaska? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ no i think u read it wrong kim lol i just went there for a vacation lol ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰.

๐Ÿ˜† I was worried you were going to move๐Ÿ˜† it's too cold there...๐Ÿ˜›

okay,

next question.

tell me your favourite hindi songs๐Ÿ˜ƒ

deep321 thumbnail
LOl hmmmmmm.....lol i don't really think i like any ๐Ÿ˜ณ i used too like Dhoom machele,dus,don the songs from them but otherwise i really don't like alot of songs ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Kim_ thumbnail

LOl hmmmmmm.....lol i don't really think i like any ๐Ÿ˜ณ i used too like Dhoom machele,dus,don the songs from them but otherwise i really don't like alot of songs ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜† really you don't like songs... okay so what are your favourite games...

you play xbox or playstation 2 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I have playstation 2 my favourite is the tomb raider.

what's your favourite?๐Ÿ˜•