anjali fallin for ARMAAN??? nuh uh!

TwilightLovee. thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

i actually think anjali WONT fall 4 armaan....yep!
i think the
bet will change evryfin...and sista padma...
WHO AGREEZ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😳 Well...lets hope so... 😆
forevercharmed thumbnail
yeah i hope so too! i dont want anjali coming between armaan and ridz bc the sweet sister that she is, riddhima will let anjali have armaan! 😭

love,
Avanti
pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'm crossing my fingers out 😆
guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i dnt think she's gunna cum between Armu n Ridz cuz like if she reli wanted to hook up wif Armu she wudent have tht bet n tht too with her own sister lol.. i jus think she's jus scared of ridz being the head of the hospital when they bcum doctors so she's jus trying to get ridz out of her way lol.. wierdo she is i fink from my point of view.. 😆.. oh well.. i hope evrithing goes fine..

radhika. 😉

ps: i might sound mad these daiz sorry for tht am kinda hypper active over my assesments from the past month(09)😆

Edited by guju_angel - 16 years ago
TwilightLovee. thumbnail

Originally posted by: guju_angel

i dnt think she's gunna cum between Armu n Ridz cuz like if she reli wanted to hook up wif Armu she wudent have tht bet n tht too with her own sister lol.. i jus think she's jus scared of ridz being the head of the hospital when they bcum doctors so she's jus trying to get ridz out of her way lol.. wierdo she is i fink from my point of view.. 😆.. oh well.. i hope evrithing goes fine..

radhika. 😉

ps: i might sound mad these daiz sorry for tht am kinda hypper active over my assesments from the past month(09)😆

yep!

Ali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looks like u made a mistake
Anjali will not fall, Ridz is falling on him
kristal9 thumbnail
Well right now she seems to be concentrating mighty hard on intern of the month. Thankfully she was tired and asleep while ridz was talking abt armi today.