Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guyz..

Does ur friend talk about u??Behind ur back??

If they do how do u feel.. and what do u do about it?

Well my friends used to talk behind my back.. and i felt real angry and i just wanted to go up to them and slap them real hard.. but i never did i just cried about it for a while.. and then my friends felt guilty when they saw me cry.. So they just apolagized.. and now we're all friends again..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devilzangel thumbnail
ooh i hav had bad experience about this..i came to know that my best frnd was talking behind my back...i didnt tell her anything..she doesnt know about it..but i just dont like to hang around with her. she is in my class..i stopped giving her attention..i was really close to her but she was talking bad about me..real bad stuff..which i hadnt even imagined...
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeahh one of my friend did.. n i thot she wuz my best friend..i felt really bad buh i juz stopped like givin her attention n all..buh i still talk to her!!
she used to get jealous n all..i dunno wuh happened..we were hella close..
*~Kaynaat~* thumbnail
same happened wid me, der wuz dis gurl in the 6th grade, we were like best friends but then i found out that she was talking bad about me and she ven started to insult me and stuff, then i stopped giving her imporatnce or attention and we stopped being friends, then in the 7th and 8th grade, that same gurl did the same wid her other friend which is my best friend now, but that gurl did worse to my best freind. that gurl stole $50 from my best friend and also blamed her for having drugs in skool!my best friend wuz best friends wid her but that gurl is dumb enuf to betray a very gud friend like dat!alot more happened but i dont wanna talk about it.i hate dat gurl!
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well hv hd dis experience in d forum...one of my closest frnd used to talk abt me reli bad behind my back...ahh now i dunt tlk to her
dropsleaves thumbnail
but sometimes if you just cry,your friends will bully you more. i think the best way is to go to them and have a very smooth discussions. tell them how you fell and why are they doing that. if you cry, maybe they will make you cry more and they can make your fun. crying makes you weak.
sonu! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the best thig 2 do is juz 2 go n talk 2 ur frnd.. n juz ask.. wats ur prob n all
b/c sumtimes u feel dta dey r talkin behind ur bak but dey relaly r not 😉

sonu!
Not tht I knw of... I have never heard of anything said behind my back
Indian_girl_18 thumbnail
Yeah i happened to me too....well my friend wasn't talking behind my back.....its other stuff....In 10th grade, she got my school Id and would check my test scores.....some of my other friends told me that she was jealous of me....and i was like "why in the world would she be jealous of me" .......than many other things happened....but i still did not let her know about it.......we still talk to eachother.......BUt once a friendship is ruined is really hard to get it the way it was......I have lost trust in friends.....I only beleive my family and thats it....
-dramaholic- thumbnail
i wouldnt realy care if they did 😆