Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

well rite now both the dancing shows JDD & NB r getting telecasted with new set of anchors. In NB where Tina is quite cold in terms of  anchoring ,Mona is overdoing it. Tina juss does wat is needed like asking scores and very less of talking and doesent have tht charm tht an anchor shud have( Tina fans plzz dunt attck on me thts my personal POV according to my choice n taste ....no offence to anyone😊). Whereas Mona is overdoing this and overexcited. She talks too much and is extra charming n bubbly which sumtimes, not alwayz, puts u off! An anchor shud have a perfect blend of charm and composure which is not there in anyone of them .......Tina is not having tht X factor an anchor shud have and Mona is having double X factor which bcumes irritating after sum timeπŸ˜† 

so my question isout of these 2 whom do u prefer more .........i m sure all of them out here watches both NB and JDJ so ..........u guys hav seen both of their anchoring ....so whom do u think is better one and wud like to see whom if given a choice to choose the show on teh basis of anchor!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*payal* thumbnail
mona rockss!! shes really good as a host! funny and entertaining! i really like the judges, host, dancers this year...jdl has gotten better for sure!
Sharad K. rocks thumbnail
I think both are good in their own styles. Also, I don't think Mona is overdoing it, she is just trying to make the contestants comfortable.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
If given a choice,I will choose Mona anyday 😳 ...Tina is a bit Camera conscious and she needs to work on that 😊 ..whereas even though Mona is a bit loud but she has the ability to connect with the audience very well 😳
Yosh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well it's quite early to say. But I get annoyed after listening to Tina repeat the same lines after every performance. So atm, Mona!

bandschanchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't think mona is overdoing. she is simply superb. mona rocks.
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mona is overdoing it n tina is under doing it...

tina ..she looks like she'll faint any moment..she needs some ebergy...

mona..she needs to cool down a bit!
Tessa_ox thumbnail
i luv mona!she's very entertaining and tina hmm she's kinda boring as yosh said tina is repeating the same lines afta every performancee!
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have watched very little of NB3, but wasn't impressed with Tina. SHe doesn't seem comfortable. Mona was a bit overdone yesterday but today, she was in prefect form and knowing her, she can only improve. 😳 πŸ‘
nidhi1 thumbnail
mona is a great anchor. i like tina too but she doen't suit being an anchor.