Sports/Cricket

Strongest Bowlers/ Players

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi.

According to you who do you think are some of the strongest bowlers or players in Pakistan and India's teams? Why?

List atleast 3 for each. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

PAKISTAN:

SHAHID AFRIDI
UMAR GUL
SHOAIB MALIK
MISBAH-UL-HAQ
IMRAN NAZIR
MUHAMMAD ASIF

INDIA:

RP Singh
Irfan Pathan
MS Dhoni

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
don't know about pakistan (me only knows afridi...been a fan of his for a long time...so yea he's one of those who can make pakistan win the match)...

from india

batsmen: yuvraj, dhoni, sehwag and gambhir...huge expections from sehwag and yuvraj

bowlers: sreesanth, rp singh, harbhajan, irfan
mango thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: #1EijazFan

irfan pathan, i dont think he is a gd bowler at all, dunno why they keep bringing him to the field to bowl 😕

there was a time...when he was india's best bowler....made india win most of the matches...and even was ICC's cricketer of the year...i don't know what happened to him...was it the fame he got...(he was from a poor family)...i hope that he improves and comes back to the indian cric team as the old irfan pathan soon....

mini2390 thumbnail
^^^...u guys dont know about Pak players except Afridi.😕..no offense ...but i find that very odd!..especially when tomorrow Pak and India are facing each other, its very hard to have fun when u really dont know any player at all from the opposition and Pak has sum of the best players in the world currently..so its very hard to believe that despite watching cricket one doesnt know any Pak player besides Afridi 😕

anyways....

from Pak, its:
Shoaib Malik
Misbah
Shahid Afridi
Umar Gul
Asif
Sohail Tanveer
Imran Nazir

from India:
Yuvraj
RP Singh
Dhoni

Edited by mini2390 - 16 years ago
mini2390 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mango

there was a time...when he was india's best bowler....made india win most of the matches...and even was ICC's cricketer of the year...i don't know what happened to him...was it the fame he got...(he was from a poor family)...i hope that he improves and comes back to the indian cric team as the old irfan pathan soon....

Actually the main reason is that...ever since India hired Greg Chappel as the coach..many Indian players faced a setback, with Irfan pathan being one of them.
mango thumbnail

o0o0o...so greg is to be blamed here??...i feel sorry for irfan...his career got all messed up

This content was originally posted by: mini2390

^^^...u guys dont know about Pak players except Afridi.😕..no offense ...but i find that very odd!..especially when tomorrow Pak and India are facing each other, its very hard to have fun when u really dont know any player at all from the opposition and Pak has sum of the best players in the world currently..so its very hard to believe that despite watching cricket one doesnt know any Pak player besides Afridi 😕

i meant know as a fan...i do know the other players...and their capabilities...this series has made me a fan or gul especially...same with shoaib malik (ah...wishing shoaib akhtar hadn't gotten in all that mess 😳)......asif...and also misbah (after his game against the aussies)

mini2390 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mango

o0o0o...so greg is to be blamed here??...i feel sorry for irfan...his career got all messed up

i meant know as a fan...i do know the other players...and their capabilities...this series has made me a fan or gul especially...same with shoaib malik (ah...wishing shoaib akhtar hadn't gotten in all that mess 😳)......asif...and also misbah (after his game against the aussies)

oh i get it..i was about to say...u guys really dont know anybody besides Afridi, not even the captain (Shoaib Malik) of the Pak team..hehehe 😆😳

prithvi lover thumbnail

hmmmmmm............gud question actually!
india:
RP SINGH ROX AS A BOWLER!!!!!!
yuvraj n dhoni n utthapa are the lions of our team!

pakistan:

mohammad asif........excellent bowler!

shahid afridi.....very agressive!

Edited by prithvi lover - 16 years ago