AmberDhara Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by ksluvs_1408

Hey Can some one provide me with the audio link of that song which amberdhara sang on the stage in panchgani....that Hum jaisa koi aur kahan one...plz i love that song...the fast version...

Hmm Not Panchgani..u mean in Mumbai....at the Circus right?
well i don't have the audio link..but i have the video link if u want😉
ya sorry i meant mumbai....i want audio link...
hey guys I actully just wanted to know..Dhara's real name is Salugna right..so is it pronounced Shaguna? because in tellybuzz in their very first interview it said that thats why..just confused 😕
Originally posted by Tani91

hey guys I actully just wanted to know..Dhara's real name is Salugna right..so is it pronounced Shaguna? because in tellybuzz in their very first interview it said that thats why..just confused 😕

Yes, right.. Dhara's real name is Sulagna, which means "auspicious moment.." i think
I don't think it's pronounced like Shaguna, Coz Sulagna and Shaguna are so different to pronounce right..?

Oh and it was written wrong in the very first Tellybuzz article that her name was Shaguna!

Edited by Gracella - 16 years ago
Originally posted by Gracella

Yes, right.. Dhara's real name is Sulagna, which means "auspicious moment.." i think
I don't think it's pronounced like Shaguna, Coz Sulagna and Shaguna are so different to pronounce right..?

Oh and it was written wrong in the very first Tellybuzz article that her name was Shaguna!

oh Thanks😳..yeah I was confused too

ah come on! No thanks😳
Yep it was confusing because of the article, but now its not..there are several articles in which it's clearly written that her name is Sulagna😉

ah come on! No thanks😳
Yep it was confusing because of the article, but now its not..there are several articles in which it's clearly written that her name is Sulagna😉

CAN NY1 PLZ TELL ME WHAT IS DA TIMING OF AD REPEATS IN DA MORNING
Originally posted by picadally

CAN NY1 PLZ TELL ME WHAT IS DA TIMING OF AD REPEATS IN DA MORNING
I think 12:00 in afternoon..I could be wrong
hiiiiiiiiii evryone..ihave just started watching AmberDhara...i was wondering if these girls r really conjoined in real life..bcoz they came on Jhalak Dikhlaja..and they were joined..and even in some award fuction they performed togther..
so plzzzz tell me if thye r realy conjoined?
thanks!