We’re Simply Opposite akp20-last prt pg72

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

We're Simply Opposite

Kripa Kapoor is a bad girl, she's known for the bad girl image in school, she always had a crush on angad Khanna, who was a sweet, very good-looking, cute, responsible guy, basically what a girl would want in a guy. Kripa had always tired to get his attention and make passes at him while he would ignore them; they were good friends, not close but good. But the funny thing was kripa had realized that he was the only one that seemed to care about her, and that is why she had regretted that night they spent together which made thing awkward. Few years later they both meet again except this time everything has TOTALLY changed.    

Part 1

BEEP! I slam my alarm clock off, getting up, heading straight into the shower. I come out a few minutes later wearing a denim skirt with a black top, I stand in front of my dressing table and look at my self, yep I am none other than kripa Kapoor, the hottest but also the bad girl in my school. though I wished I didn't have  a reputation to live up to everyday, it's was quite tiring , getting ready just to impress people , especially when the one guy you try to impress for nearly a year could care less, yes and that one guy is none other than Mr. angad Khanna. I've been crushing on him for nearly a year now ever since he moved here at the beginning of senior year. He's a sweet heart I tell you, so caring, cute, though I find him completely sexy, he's such a good boy, it's like adding a cherry on the top. But all he does is just says hi and hellos and smiles when ever I try to make a move, it's like he has no interest in me, I mean I thought I was the it girl of school , so why isn't he running after me like the other guys, oh yeh that's right he's not jerk like those other typical guys at school. Boys on the whole, what to do with them I tell you.

I put my earrings on , and do my make up , picking my bag I leave for school, of course not before listening to a big lecture by mum, while she tries to make me understand that I should pay attention in school, don't wear these kind of clothes, don't drink or party blah blah, while I just nod, though it's going through one ear and coming straight out from the other.

"Bye mum" I say bowing a kiss at her, leaving the house. A few minutes later I reach campus, I take my cell out and call my friend aaliya, K- yeh where are you, alright I said hanging up looking down when bam, everything falls, I was about to scream when I looked up to see his beautiful face, and my anger melts away, I bend to pick up my things, excepting him to help me but he just walks away. I frown, thinking about the time he had bumped into aaliya and helped her out, does he not like me I say to myself, but we do talk, I mean were far friends but , maybe his shy I said blushing too myself thinking that maybe he likes me too.

I run to my class as the bell rings, I walk in happily , sitting down next to angad , who just smiles at me , K- hi , she say cheerfully, A- hey , he said short but dull, and yep that's was about it , though kripa tried starting up many conversations with him, while Angad tried to end each and every one. "Does he know that I like him is that why butt hen wouldn't' he be happy?", she thought to herself, wondering why on earth he didn't want to talk to her.

"What's wrong with me" she said to herself,  to make it worst mishti had come, M- hey angad , A- hey how are you , K- omg what he never asked how I was she said to herself, K- and he supposed to be my friend, why doesn't he like me, she said thinking. When she was disturbed by the teacher who had just walked in.

okay so as i said i'll write two, so here is simply we're opposite, i'll prob continue this ff and kick of love twic during the week and on weekeands as i'll be trying to continue chup chup ke one more often cause i feel bad if i don't!, well hope you like the first part, hthe first couple of parts will be when they are in their senior year adn then when they move on and meet , with changes

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow!!! nice start...very different from the fan ficz i usually read!!! 👏 keep it up..loving the sarcasm...

Yuvi
Kaj! thumbnail
yay!!! omg angad spoke to mishti, avoiding kripa. dude u out of ur mind? 😆
damilola thumbnail
aww another new ff by u

YAH !!!!!!!

ctn soon

great part
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww an other fan fiction i'm sure it'll rock juts like others😃👏loved it it was very  nice and i hope Anagd will start be nice to Kripa otherwise he is dead lol😡 i seriously hate this guy and his character always making my princess cry  lol but he still makes a cute couple with her😳 anywes continue sooon😛
Love, Laiba😊
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poor kripa trying to grab his attention but he doesn't even look at her 😆 and from where did this mishty came from
gosh! she's always between ak 😡
awesome part

awesome part...continnue soon Edited by BABY-GIRL7 - 16 years ago
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwww...poor kripa...angad doesn't even pay attention to her...but then again she thinks too much 😆 😆 she should slow things down a bit...neways great part!!
angullgrl91 thumbnail
wow. awesoeme part. great start.
eternal thumbnail
continue soon looking forward to this ff..plz continue soon 😉