Update coming up shortly..

Preview:
Someone is wrongly framed..
Does Ekalavya succeed in his plans??
Closeness between Saahil and Ganga..
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Chap 21

So far, Ganga is recuperating in the hospital and Tulsi has been admitted for unknown reasons...ab aage..

Eku thinks to himself:Tulsi dadi, apne mere pyar ko mujhse china tha na..ab dekhiye..apke woh pyar KT ke liye mein kaise zahar banata huin...
He takes the food bag and leaves for hotel..

In the hospital, Saahil and Mihir wait for the doctor to report out on Tulsi's condition...Mihir is placid but worried...the doc comes out..
M: Doctor, hows Tulsi now?
Sahil stands up beside Mihir..
Doc: Well, theres nothing to fear that much, its a case of food poisoning..what did she eat? She seems to have been poisioned with rat kill.
Mihir and Saahil are shocked!
M: Rat poison?? But how is that possible..the food Ekalavya bought was cooked at the guest house...why would...
Saahil is equally baffaled..

Doc: Well Mr.Mihir, you have to take care of her now..she needs to be on a cautious and well balanced diet for a few days, I am glad we could get the poison out quickly, a little late and anything could have happened.
M: Thank you Doctor, I will take care of her...
The doctor leaves , Mihir and Saahil go to visit Tulsi, they see her sleeping from outside the ICU...Mihir saddens and Saahil tries to console him..

S: Bade Papa, I dont know whats happening with our family..one after another..what will we tell Baa..
M: Nothing, at this age, I dont want my Baa getting any tension, especially not about Tulsi's case..but first we need to find out who poisoned the food and why!!
Saahil agrees..

At the guest house..Ekalavya storms into the house..angry and fuming..he shouts..
E: KT..KT..come out..right now..where r you?
KT comes out running from her room, so does Nakul, lakshya, karan and Nandini..
Karan: What happened Ekalavya,why are you shouting??
E: If you hear what happened..you will shout too!
KT: what is it? what happened?
E: You wanted to kill me..didnt you..you should have said so KT, I would have happily moved out of your way..but getting down to such dirty tactics..chi..
Everyones perplexed..
KT: What are you saying..why would I want to kill you? Why are you putting such wrong accusations on me?
Karan: Ekalavya, what are you talking about..
E: Chachu..I always knew KT didnt want this marriage..and I had even promised to free her once we went back to Mumbai..but I guess she has grown impatient...you know what she did? (He takes the food containers out of the bag and points to it..) KT, who cooked the food?
KT: I did..why?
E: exactly..You know what this food has?? Poison! rat Poison!!
Everyone is shell shocked!
Nandini: Why would KT poison the food.
E: This food was meant for Me, I had laid out the food for me and Tulsi dadi and excused myself to the restroom, she ate a bite before me..and now she is in a serious condition in the hospital!!
Everyone is stunned to hear that..
K: What? Ma is poisoned? Why didnt you tell that before!! How is she now..
E: Mihir dadu n Saahil papa are there..
Karan picks up his cell and calls..meanwhile, KT is totally in shock..Lakshya and Nakul look perplexed at her...
N: I dont believe KT did this..
E: Why would you! You all this she is as clean as the tulsi plant herself right? Well there, you have the proof yourself...or should I also eat it and prove it..why KT thats what you wanted right??
KT is in tears..
KT: I promise on Thakurji Nandini chachi, I didnt do it, I dont know how the food got poisoned..but i swear, I didnt do it..
Lakshya is angry now...
L: KT, I cant believe you would do that...how could you?? why?? when you knew Ekalavya bhaiya was willing to free you ..why did you do this..
KT weeping..: Lakshya you dont believe me either??
Lakshya leaves disgusted..Nakul goes behind him..
KT sits down and cries..Nandini comes to console her..Karan comes to them..
K: I am leaving for the hospital..I need to get to the bottom of it all..
N: Ok, you go, I will take care of KT..
Karan leaves..
N: KT, sambhalo apne aap ko..I believe you..I know you wouldnt do that..Something is not right here..
KT puts her head on Nandini's lap and cries...

Ekalavya goes to his room, picks up a photo of KT and Lakshya together...and thinks..: Mark my words KT, if I dont poison your lover lakshya against you the same way you poisoned my life, my name isnt Ekalavya!! I will destroy the love for you in every single person who loves you and you wont even know what hit you...and he smirks evilly...

At the hospital..Karan arrives...Mihir and saahil brief him about the incident...Karan goes to look at Tulsi..while Saahil excuses himself to see Ganga...saahil goes and sits beside her..Ganga was conscious but still had her eyes closed..

Saahil thinks out aloud: Ganga..you dont know how serene you look right now..you dont know how much I wish I could take away all your pain and give you the happiness you so totally deserve..you have given me everything, now its your turn to get and I promise, i will shower you with so much love and happiness that you will forget every pain you endured...
He takes Ganga left hand, puts a ring on her finger and gentally kisses her hand..and a tear rolls down his face onto her hand..Ganga opens her eyes..Saahil looks up to her..in a slow, husky and chocked voice..Ganga confesses.
I Love you Saahil..

(To be Continued..)
Comments welcome..
Edited by coolkitty_23 - 16 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! suu!! what is this?? badla against my FF for killing Ganga?? 😭 How could Lakshya not believe her??! This isn't right dude, out of all people Lakshya should believe her!! Bichari KT 😭 No wonder what Eku was up to, he's soo twisted.. even in ur FFs πŸ˜• Nice planning though... I feel so bad for LKT...a rift is between them now.. please add me as a character who kills eku 😑
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! suu!! what is this?? badla against my FF for killing Ganga?? 😭 How could Lakshya not believe her??! This isn't right dude, out of all people Lakshya should believe her!! Bichari KT 😭 No wonder what Eku was up to, he's soo twisted.. even in ur FFs πŸ˜• Nice planning though... I feel so bad for LKT...a rift is between them now.. please add me as a character who kills eku 😑

Dude..no badla and all...just different twists...wait n keep tuned..you will be thrilled how i churn this out πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..and again..no badla and all...i though figured..you would think it tht way..😳😳
ramas thumbnail
great work keep it up. Poor KT framed for someone's wrong doing.
Thank God tulsi ia all right.
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Raksha di..thank you for the encouraging words... 😳 😳
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ooooooooooooooooh
RAT POISON????
bechari KT..........omg she is wrongly framed, and yeah i too agree, lakshya shd have believed her.........

nice twist naina, really cooool
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Anu jaan..thank you yaar...i hope you will enjoy the other parts as well 😳 😳
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG! Seriously, I gotta catch up!😳 Will comment! 😳