~Sana~
Posted: 16 years ago
Great part.
liked it.
awww...poor Kripa 😭 😭 😭
I think Angad is marring Mishti just to save his business
plz cont. soon
hey mitudi it was really awesome part. but can't believe that angad is getting engaged to misty. poor kripa i feel sorry for her. she came all the way to india for him to surprised him but she got shocked from him.

pleaseeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal
i very much expected that as angad wasn't answering kripa's mails since last six months!
but poor kripa she's heartbroken and on top of that she's been forced to attend his engagement and put a fake smile on her face while she's been crying inside!!
i somehow feel angad doesn't love misty and his marriage is arranged. as if he is only marrying her because of his parents.
but i m glad he's jealous of prithvi maybe he's going to develop feelings for kripa.
😉 hey i read only one part 2day and i m loving it 😆

wow. poor angad has 2 get married 2 mishti 4 a business deal. thats so messed up.
Thanks every one....Here is the next part
Love
Mitu

Part-8

Evening went by…Kripa and Harshini were getting bored…as they did not know any one….Prithvi and Mishty had so many friends…and so did Aliyah and Kartik…that they kept busy…though Prithvi came twice…and talked to them for a while…..Angad was also busy…He tried to avoid Kripa…all the while…They both looked at each other….when the other was not looking….At last the announcement was made calling Angad and Mishty on the stage….They were asked to exchange the ring…Angad's eyes searched the room and fell on the figure…as beautiful as angel….Their eyes met….He saw her face was showing pain…he could not put finger on……….He felt guilty….but then he looked at Mishty…trying to forget every thing….and they exchanged the rings……Congratulations…and celebrations were on the way…Kripa….turned around and walked away….from there…and went to the gardens….which were just besides the hall…..Harshini followed her silently…They sat there on the bench….No stars visible to their eyes…Just the moon and the quite night…with the noises coming from the house……Kripa could not tolerate any more…She had tried to remain as calm as possible….smiling…laughing….but the pain she felt was just more than she could take….She had to get out of the house…She was suffocating…..in there….She sat quietly looking at the moon…How many times did she talk to this moon about her love for Angad…..But Angad did not love her….Her love was one sided …….Tears filled her eyes….but she could not cry….not here…..any one can walk here….and find her…..Harshini…..had her hand on her shoulder…She took her support….for gaining back her strenghth….She felt drained out…….

H: Common Kripa….lets get out of here….Please…She could see the pain in Kripa's eyes,…..She could not bear her friend in so much pain…She knew how much she loved Angad…..How much she was looking forward to meet him…

K: Shook her head…no…..some more time…and then we will go….

H: Harshini knew she could not do any thing about this…so she nodded and they sat there for a long time….

Later when they saw that the crowd was scattering…they went inside….Kripa went up with out any ones notice…She changed her dress, kept all the jwellery in the drawer.….then went down…where Harshini was waiting for her…..They went to Naina…

K: Aunty….We will leave now…..Its late…and Harshini's parents will get worried….

N: But Kripa…why don't u both stay a night here….You can call and tell them…..If u want I can tell them…

K: No aunty…the thing is they don't like Harshini to spend night in anyones house…So….I have to go too…Please…

N: Sighed…ok beta…as u wish…but keep coming until u are here ok….

K: Nodded….Naina hugged her and kissed her forehead…

N:.It was nice of u coming here….Bye…

K: Bye Aunty…

N: Wait Kripa…How are u going home….

K: Oh…Harshini's driver is waiting for us to take home…

N: Oh…ok…bye beta…Bye Harshini….

H: Bye Aunty and Thanks for inviting me….

N: You are welcome Harshini….

And Kripa and Harshini left…..Party was going on and on till late night…Angad was busy with guests…but now many had already left.…His gaze was searching for Kripa…When he did not find her…..he went to Naina…

A: Mom …where is Kripa and her friend….

N: Angad she left a long time back…..Didn't she meet u….Oh well it was late and Harshini's parents are strict about
the time I suppose…so they went without meeting…

Angad was disappointed……He wanted her to spend the night with them….him…as they used to….
But…then he remembered Kripa's comment she made…when he asked her to stay….that sleepover was fine when they were kids but not any more……He was so confused by his feelings…that he was frustrated by himself…..She was his childhood friend….Mishti was his fiance…so what was the problem….God…..he was a nut case…..
Two days pass by without any contact……..Angad asked his mom if she gave any phone no…or some thing….but
Naina had no contact no…

On the other hand….when Kripa reached Harshini's house and she was in her room….she cried her heart out…….She couldn't take it….any more…Her Angad was some one else today…He was not her Angad any more….The dream she had dreamt for so long…came crashing down in pieces……like a glass….Harshini…consoled her….and stayed by her till she could not cry any more…She gave her some water and made her sleep……Next morning…Kripa got up early…She slowly took out the diary….Which was presented by Angad…She looked at the boy's photo…..where she had written I LOVE U….She slowly put her hand on his face…and kissed him….and started writing the diary…."I think…the boy who was in Nainital, who was my best friend, was the love of my life,…But the stranger who was in front of me today…was just a stranger……and nothing else… I lived in fantasy world….thinking my prince charming will wait for me….But those dreams have shattered….He is no longer my prince charming, but some one else's….He doesn't even feel familiar anymore….but still he is …he was the only love of my life….only person…I gave my heart to…only person…who I wished to marry….But he loves some one else….And his happiness means a lot to me…I will do any thing for his happiness….even sacrifise my love….I wish he gets my share of happiness too….I will always keep him in my heart….I don't need him to be near him…because he is has the special place in my heart…where no one can enter ever….."
After writing those words she felt lighter…..She felt as if….she had accepted the fact…and trying to move on….Harshini came inside with two mugs filled with tea….

H: How are u Kripa? Giving Kripa a mug….

K: I am fine Harhini….Thanks….

H: If u feel fine…Then let's go to see Mumbai today…Are u ready for it….She wanted to distract Kripa…So she
came up with the idea…but Kripa got her intention….She was grateful and very much happy to know that she has a friend like Harshini with her to support….

K: Umm sure….we will….

H: Fine then…get ready quickly…excited…I will show u my college….then we can have some chat…and then we can see museum and go to gateway of India…..

K: laughing at her enthusiasm…Hey…slowly Harshini…..Let me first get ready ok….and then for 2 days….both
Kripa and Harshini….went out to see the city….and enjoyed themselves…..Kripa was very thankful to Harshini…for this distraction…….
Third day…..Harshini and her parents were called for some family party and Kripa refused politely…saying she is tired and wanted to rest…..After they left…Kripa took her purse and slowly went out of the door….saying the servant she will come back soon….

She went to beach….There were people every where…enjoying them selves…Children playing in the sand……it looked beautiful…She picked a spot and sat down…thinking of what all happened past days since she came to India….She cursed herself….for coming to mumbai with out her parents permission…and meet Khanna family…But now she had no choice but to keep it a secret….as she did not want her parents to get hurt…..She sighed….She did not know what to do now,…..should she go back to Singapore….The person for whom she came here was not hers….She had no interest…in music any more….She felt like going back to Singapore…She was feeling lonely here…..She looked up….at the ocean…..Suddenly a person….who just went jogging forward…came back and stood besides her…Kripa looked up…to see who it was….It was Prithvi……..

P: Vow…fancy meeting u here Kripa…..How are u and where were u for past 2 days….?

K: Hi Prithvi…I was here only….I …I was just seeing Mumbai city with Harshini…..But how come u are here….?

P: I live just across the corner….He pointed out to the house…which was as huge as Angad's…I jog…whenever I get time…so here I am…

K: vow…its beautiful…

P: Common…come to our place….we could not talk on that day…properly….You can meet Mishty also….

K: No..prithvi…I need to go home…

P: Hey its lunch time….please join us for lunch….please…as a friend……..won't u accept a friendly
request…please….

K: Oh…ok….lets go….

P: So Kripa what do u do?

Kripa told him about her books….editing….as well as her hobby's…

P: Vow I am impressed….So…can I have a copy of ur book…

K: Well u can…but unfortunately…I don't have any thing her…

P: No problem…when u go back…u can send me one…

K: Smiling……… sure

They walked chatting all the way…and Kripa liked Prithvi….for his friendliness…..She was laughing on some of the jokes told by him…when they reached inside…..she was still laughing and he continued to joke…..

K: Prithvi….please stop…I can't take it anymore…..laughing….with tears in her eyes….

P: You are cool friend Kripa…..It is so nice to meet u………

K: Cut that crap Prithvi…..

P: Hey I am serious…No crap………and his eyes twinkled with naughtiness…

K: Shaking her head and laughing….you are impossible….

They both were so busy talking that they did not notice …people sitting in the dinning. hall……….Then Kripa looked up and froze….There was Angad….and Mishty…….who came up from dinning walking towards them….Angad's gaze piercing through her…and she thought he looked at her angrily……may be she was just imagining things she thought…..
Prithvi looked up too…

P: Hey…Angad when did u come here….?

A: Hey…I just came …Mishty invited me to have lunch here….She was in the office an forced me to join her…

P: Well that's great…I dragged Kripa from the beach too…for the lunch….

A: Did u know Kripa's where abouts…? He asked jealously….He did not know where his best friend was…but
prithvi….seems to know Kripa….

P: No…I was just jogging…I saw her sitting all alone on the beach….with this big frown…as if all the weight of the world was on her….So I dragged her…..in…
Enough. Bhai…let her speak too…ok…you are too big a chatter box….

P: Shrugged ….sure…making face at Mishti….He went to refrigerator…bought two cans of coke and passed one to Kripa….winking at her…

A: Hi Kripa…

K: Hi

M: Hi Kripa….Good u came for lunch….

K: I don't want to disturb u guys….I just came on Prithvi's insistence…I need to go now…Will meet u all later…I have some work….

Prithvi…held her hand…Angad looked at the joined hand….his nostrils flared with anger…….but he closed his eyes…to control his anger…..

P: Oh…no no no…no running this time….You came for lunch and you are staying….ok…

M: Yeah Kripa….you are not disturbing any thing….We are just having lunch together…Mom will be coming too…So stay ok…

K: Reluctantly she agreed….Her gaze moved to Angad….then back at Mishti….Ok …thanks….

P: Hey we are friends right…No thanks…..No Sorry….Kripa looked up at Angad at that moment…How many times….did they tell each other the same thing………

Mishty looked at Angad…and took his arm…and dragged him inside the dinning…Calling Prithvi and Kripa to join them….As they were also having drinks…..
Mishty sat down besides Angad…and Kripa sat infront of Angad and besides Prithvi….

Mishty and Prithvi did talk most of time……Kripa Angad just kept looking at each other…. replying in-between….for the conversation sake….Damini joined them and they had a nice lunch together….All were very friendly and Kripa was happy for Angad…that he found the love of his life…..Still the love she had for her…would never go away…she knew that…but if her love was happy with some one else…then so be it…

After lunch….

M: Kripa what are u doing tomorrow….?

K: I ..I…don't know…depends on Harshini…I came here for the first time….So…

M: Oh well then…why don't u and Harshini join us for the Movie…and shopping trip…we can have dinner and then we can drop u by ur house,,,,

K: I don't know Mishty…Why don't u guys go on…..I will see…

M: Kripa….common…you will enjoy it I promise…Aliyah is also coming……and you can help me chose my wedding dress…as you were Angad's best friend…you can help me a lot…please…Tell her Angad…she nuged
Angad…at his elbow…

A: Yeah Kripa why don't u join us….he said looking at her with intensly…

K: She was trembelling….then she nodded..ok…I will…

P: Cool……….and smiled at Kripa…

Kripa smiled back…and Angad got up…he could not take any more…..he wanted to get the out of here,,,,,before he did some thing, he would regret……..

A: Mishty I need to go…I am getting late….Then he looked at Kripa…why don't u join us for dinner today…mom
was thinking about u…and we don't even have ur contact no…..

K: Nervous….hmm…sure…ok…I will come in the evening….bye…

A: Nodded…his eyes still holding hers….Then he said bye to Prithvi and started going out…Mishti followed him….

Kripa could hear her talk….

M: Hey Handsome….can't u say proper bye bye to ur fiance…..and then she hugged him…Angad's eyes met Kripa's…she looked away….when she looked up…Angad was kissing Mishti's cheek…before leaving…and Mishti was standing there dreamily….

Kripa got up…

K: Ok…Prithvi…its late…I need to go to…

P: How are u going home…is it near by…

K: No…I will catch a taxi….

P: Don't be stupid…I will take u…..Give me a min…I will get the keys…

K: But…before she could finish her statement…Prithvi was gone….

M: Its ok Kripa,,,He is as and then free today….don't worry…he will drop u…

K: Thanks Mishti..and thank Damini aunty too for the lovely meals….

M: Any time Kripa…I will see u tomorrow….ok…We will pick u up…Prithvi will know where u are staying as and
then…

K: Nodded and smiled…..Prithvi came back…..

P: Lets go,…

K: Bye Mishti…

M: Bye…

And they left….Angad was still in the parking lot….when they came out…Prithvi waved at him….and they went to prithvi's car…He opened the door for Kripa and Kripa sat inside….Slowly they started…and Angad was looking at her…again…..and so was she….After they left…Angad kicked the steering wheel in frustration…What was happening to him…God…he was going to get mad within few days….this way…..Then he went away….Kripa's image still in his mind…She looked lovely in western dresses too…he thought….
hey dear it was so cute poor angad is confused about his feelings towards kripa. and kripa she is so sad i feel bad for her.

continue soon

mittal
amazing part
lolzzz love to see angad being jealous 😆
plzz cont soon

________
~Sana~
👏

i have finished 4 part and i liked ur way to discribe it.

good