Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

complain againt himesh launched

cutebubbly thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I put a feedback on zeetv site i would appreciate if every body do that instead of talking here write it to zee athorities it would help better. This is there email address :

[email protected]

Thats what i wrote :

It is about Himesh reshammiya in saregamapa. We are seriously tired of his continuse talking we want to here contestents we dont want his drama and if u go to any forums which discuss saregamapa every body is tired of himesh even people are planning to get aneek out so that his drama stops please give this advise to himesh jee to talk less and listen more and if he really cant keep quite just speak about performance and to the topic thing. He thinks he is increasing the TRP he is not infact he is detoriating the nobility of the show. we see this program to listen good music and encourage talent not all that bullshit false drama. Please i really request tell him to be clam and keep quite.
Thanks
I will really appreciate ur help in keeping HIM quite and make program more peaceful.

Edited by cutebubbly - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red Snapper thumbnail
VERY WELL PHRASED CUTEBUBBLY,THE BEST WAY TO GET RID OF HIM TO VOTE ANEEK OUT,ANEEK GAYA TO SRGMP WILL BE FUN AGAIN NO MORE HIMESH NONSESNSE.I HAVE A FEELING ADITYA N READS THESE MESSAGES,WHY CANT HE CONVEY OUR MESSAGE TO HR?
cutebubbly thumbnail
i hope somebody do something
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg tht is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exact my words..

i hate tht aneek and tht himesh...aneek keeps overreacting all da time its soo annoying cant stand both of em 😡
sorry dnt mean to hurt himesh and aneek fanz
zunaira thumbnail
good for you.i am mailing them too.i hope they consider it and tell himesh about it.
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont understand one thing here...you ppl are saying that you'll watch saregama to encourage good talent....

And in the very next statement you'' say that you'll want to vote Aneek out so that his bakwaas stops....

Voting Aneek out is very fair is it???

See i am not fond of Himesh's non-sense either,...but why punish Aneek for that...plz dont vote him out....he really deserves to win.......
thumpo thumbnail
I am also 100% agree with this .
I can't see this himesh's and aneek's drama and He is continously trying to down raja.
I think this should be stopped.   
mermaid_QT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Red Snapper

VERY WELL PHRASED CUTEBUBBLY,THE BEST WAY TO GET RID OF HIM TO VOTE ANEEK OUT,ANEEK GAYA TO SRGMP WILL BE FUN AGAIN NO MORE HIMESH NONSESNSE.I HAVE A FEELING ADITYA N READS THESE MESSAGES,WHY CANT HE CONVEY OUR MESSAGE TO HR?

seems like u hate himesh, so why the CAPS? 😆😆.. himmy loves cap 😉.

voting out aneek is the right way to get back at himesh?  that means audience is as dramatic and impulsive / blind as they blame judges / mentors to be.
the show is of the peaople, by the people for the people.  getting rid of himesh by voting out aneek wud indicate it to be of ther people, by the people, for the stupid people.. so we shud be careful and not do such injustice. 
vote him out only if u dont like his singing... what say?
Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago
shamaila760 thumbnail
hmmm it is queit right that he talked too much i saw last episode and he made darama their and ask everyone give aneek gud marks it is just like he bagging 4 marks its not gud and one morething that whenever aneek came to stage he said something be4 his singing and when mussarat came to stage he didnt say anything so he is biasat man becoz he must had to treat both of them equally coz both were too gud
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I HAVE SENT HIS EMAIL JUST NOW to Zee :

Subject Line: Kindly maintain the decorum @ SRGMP 2007

Dear SRGMP 2007 Creative team and the director:

On behalf of millions of audience watching your show SRGMP 2007 I would like this matter to your notice for your immediate action.

1.     For a show like yours do you need to verbally harass a young lady by connecting her with other male participants?
2.     Is it necessary to discuss the personal love lives of people on stage and embarrass them (We know it is not true but even if it is)
3.     Is the price participants have to pay to grow in life, to get insulted by a renowned music director again and again on stage and linked with other boys?
4.     How will her parents feel after seeing al this? Can someone tell the mentors to act their age and status and maintain the decorum of that level?
5.     Perhaps one thing you may never even realize that this can be even insulting for other female participants because you have chosen one of them based on their looks and appearance.

We request you kindly keep the show a mere musical entertainer and respect the feelings of the audience and participants.