Are we being watched/heard?

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey guys,

A thought just crossed my mind.. Not a while back, a poster had a thread here with the possible judges that we'd all like to see on SVOI.. One name that clearly came out big from it was "Shabana ji's" name.. Lo and behold, we see her as a judge in Friday's episode..I also see that the internet voting problems was discussed that we all were so profusely complaining about for a couple of weeks now.. The styling of the girls seemed to be better this time as well.. Moreover, the themes sometimes coincide with what we'd like to see in the program.. So is this all a mere coincidence or are we being heard via spies through I-F? Interesting thought eh!! Well, whatever the case be, as long as it helps improve the show, I am all for it 😉~

Cheers,
Sana~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun_8687 thumbnail
Ahh..Would be great if we are. The show will surely improve a lot 😉
vanajaakshi thumbnail
Let's be optimistic that we are and make lots of good suggestions. Maybe the power of our thinking will improve the show!
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I definitely feel we are being watched - today they finally announced the prize for the winner... We had been discussing this a little while back...

arun_8687 thumbnail
They also decorated the set for the theme as suggested..Too many coincidences 😆
Bhanabhs thumbnail
Then PLEASE give the girls a chance.   Pretty please! 😃
anonmember thumbnail
Yes, I think so. IF is the biggest Television forum. I think our posts are read by the people related to the show. Last week, a member sgsg suggested to post views on the ghastly costumes on the indya.com too. I think many of us did. Good job, people.

P.S. I want to see ARR as a guest judge on the show. I hope my wish is fulfilled! 😃
Bhanabhs thumbnail
Spooky! Jatin ji picked up our theme that no girl has won these public voted shows and he said Abhilasha could be the first.   Someone is reading our forum!   

SO - Please give the girls a chance!   Bring Arshpreet back to level the field.   Arshpreet and Abhilasha really bring unique voices to the show - voices with soul and magic.   Please please.

Come on guys - vote girls!   ðŸ˜ƒ

Oh and lets keep the outfits real normal and the make up simple.   No more ghastly costumes and makeup.   

*Jaya* thumbnail
I was about to open this post too 😆

I strongly believe that our comments are taken note of....

Remember, how we were all complaining about Abhilasha's song choices.. and hola.. Abhilasha got the 2 best songs of the week... 😃

The dress designing has significantly improved and all are looking pretty in their new outfits... 😛

Adesh has also surprisingly vanished 😆 and thats good for the show...

Jatin is taking less kasams these days.... 😆

Shabana'ji was here as a judge 😳

Look at the songs for Parent's special.. it was almost like the rare singers special.. with songs from Madan Mohan and Jatin featuring in the same....

Lets all keep the ideas coming friends, and at least hope that some of it will get implemented as well 😳
Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friends,
We are most definitely being read and heard and our opinions matter. I have been around since Astitva Ek Prem Kahani was aired and know for certain that our views are taken into consideration.
Another important reason why we shouldn't write anything offensive and should make sure our criticism is constructive.
Isn't India Forum Great.I'm so proud to be a part of it.