Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hy gys init werid coz Vardan was rememberin Kiran b4 he was cumin hme..N wen he gt hme he refused 2 recognse er y..Wat do u gys fnk wat is happnin ere..Was it a plan bwn da mum n Vardan..Wat do u fnk??😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roro143 thumbnail
No Nihaal In Airport Told Vardan that He Loves Kiran And Kiran Is Your Wife....Bla Bla 😃
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh i no i watched it bt if he rally lve Kiran (Dhara) he wuldnt mata coz all dat matta hes in lve wiv is wfe.. 😳
popecover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shantell

Yeh i no i watched it bt if he rally lve Kiran (Dhara) he wuldnt mata coz all dat matta hes in lve wiv is wfe.. 😳

Nope, Nihal said that she cheated you and that's how Vardhan took it, thinking that Dhara planned to take revenge from Vardhan by cheating him being another girl caz he didn't accept her. Nihal is the culprit, Devyana is the blabber mouth who only wants money, Mr. Gharewal is joru ka ghulam, Vardhan has lost his mind, caz of Nihal and Komolika rocked today!

sweet_lima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: popecover

Nope, Nihal said that she cheated you and that's how Vardhan took it, thinking that Dhara planned to take revenge from Vardhan by cheating him being another girl caz he didn't accept her. Nihal is the culprit, Devyana is the blabber mouth who only wants money, Mr. Gharewal is joru ka ghulam, Vardhan has lost his mind, caz of Nihal and Komolika rocked today!

so true yaar 😆😆😆 but i dont belive that nika has changed actually i am sure abut that but i really miss that nika background musik 😭