Journey of Hearts(LAST PART IS UP!) - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
awwwwwwwww its such a sweet story, pls continue soon πŸ˜›
aww the story is sooo sweet!!can't believe that angad and kirpa have been in love since they were children...that is just soo sweet!! plzz continue!
I loved it. I just read now and its amazing.  πŸ‘
Me waiting to read more 😳
awww....you all are soooo sweet thx for likin it i will try to continue today after i come back from school!!
i will do some of my hw and then post the next part......
that was great
love the story just read the whole thing right now
plz cont soon
okay forget about my hw let me a post the 3rd part....

PART 3

Mishty goes her seperate way promising to come for dinner( o yeah i forgot to mention mishty deosnt know that angad and karthik are brothers).....

In the car prithvi and Angad are sitting in the front while kripa is sitting in the back. Prithvi and Angad are sitting in the front talking about life and then the topic rolls around to the mumbai flood kripa is lost in her own thoughts so she didnt hear prithvi calling her....

P-so..kripa did hear about that mumbai flood 13 years ago??
K-.........
P-helllo??? earth to kripa..KRIPA!!!
K-huh?!? what?!?
P-i asked you a question
K-ooo i am sorry i get lost in my thoughts a lot
P-(laughs) its ok..so i was asking did you hear about that mumbai flood that happened 13 years ago?
K-(stiffened and Angad noticed that).....i lost everything in that flood my family, my older sister had been the reason for me in the hospital so she gave me her heart to pay for being so mean to me, and my best friend who was also my first love...(tears started flowing down her cheeks)
P-i am sorry...
K-i still have hope for my best friend/first love because i didn't see him on any of the death lists or anything all somebody told me was they saw him and his family on a plane to America that very night...(now it was Angad's turn to stiffen a little)
P-ok well here we are i will tell the servent to take the stuff into your rooms....

(prithvi, anad, and kripa all walk into the Bose house where Damini Bose greets them all with a warm hug...After a little chit chat Prithvi shows Angad and KRipa their rooms (which happen to be right nest to each other)....RIght when kripa gets inside she sees her luggage so she opens one and takes out some and goes and takes a shower...Angad doing the same......Kripa then goes to sleep while Angad decides to unpack when he sees an exxtra bag he thought he might have accidently taken someone else's but when he opens it he finds that it is Kripa's luggage which had a lot of stuff about angad towards the bottem but being a gentlemen he closes the bag and goes to kripa's room where he sees her sleeping with a cute smile on her face he quietly puts the bag down and heads downstairs to watch some t.v....

After a while kripa gets up and goes downstairs where she sees Angad sitting alone on te couch sleeping with a cute smile on his face and hte t.v. on she turns off the t.v. and finds a note the says that somthing came up so they had to leave(meaning prithvi and Damini)....it also said that mishty wont be able to come for dinner and so she and Angad can make something as they will be back really late.....

Kripa goes into the kitchen and starts making pasta and it smells sooo good that Angad wakes up and the fact that kripa was making sooo much noise...he gets up and goes to the kitchen where he sees kripa cutting some veggies to put in the sauce...she was cutting so fast that she cut her hand and Angad not knowing what he was doing quickly rushed to her finger and put it in his mouth so the blood flow will stop...at first kripa and Angad were looking at each other but then angad and kripa got flashbacks of when kripa was 4 and Angad was 6 kripa had cut her hand with sicors and Angad was sucking her finger but then the flashback ends leaving an almost teary Angad and Kripa...Kripa then quickly pulls her hand away....

angad quickly apologizes and leaves and goes upstairs to his room to look at pictures of little kripa....
Kripa after finishing making the pasta feels bad thinking Angad was only trying to help and he doesnt know anything about her past....but what puzzeled her the most was that she saw he was close to tears about something...Kripa decided to go and take food upstairs for him she goes and she was about to walk in when she sees Angad looking at some photo's saying, "Where are you? I miss you so much...I never got to tell you how much i loved you and right when i was bout to that flood hit....After that i never saw you again...I tired to get away from my parents too look for you but they wouldn't let me..and i lost you...i hope wherever you are, you are happy and i deffinetly hope you are not dead because finding you is the only thing keeping me alive.." 😭 .....Kripa is in the doorway crying like crazy and when she makes a sniff angad quickly turns around and hides the pictures....

Kripa quickly wipes her tears and says i am sorry i shouldnt have been listening but i came up to bring you ffod cuz i felt that i acted a little mean down in the kitchen....it is just that the guy i loved did that once and it just reminded me of him....Angad just smiles and says its ok and he takes the food and says i am going to go down and eat kripa follows and they both sit on the couch eatcing pasta and watching The House of Wax (havent seen it so sorry if i make mistakes)Kripa just gets scared really badly so she holds onto Angad's arm tightly Angad just looks at her and smiles...then when the movies finishes....
A-WOW!! what an awsome movie!!!
K-AWSOME?!? that was sooooo scary i could it be awsome...
A-you were scared??(giving his naughty evil smiile)
K-(feeling embarrased now) No i wasnt who said i was that was an AWSOME movie....
A-oh really?
K-yeah...
A-then y were you holding my arm tightly through out the whole movie and even now!!!
K-(kripa looks down and trun red she says quietly)oh...i am sorry...
A-(feeling kind of bad now says)you should be my arm is hurting so bad i swear you have a really strong arm there...(to lighten the atmosphere)
K-(laughs) and says Angadddd....(in a kiddish voice)

(just then someone from behind them coughs....)

PREVIEW:ANGAD AND KRIPA'S DAY OUT!!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT I WILL TRY TO POST ANOTHER PART BEFORE I GO TO BED!!!
hey...awesome part
keep it up!!! πŸ‘
Awesome part πŸ‘ πŸ‘ great job 😊