Fan Fictions

No More Love: AM: Pg 4: A meets M - Page 3

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

This content was originally posted by: nehagupta_9

excellent start... i jus read ur other ffs as well, n i luved all of them, so im highly awaiting for u to cont

Aw...thanx and will do.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 Shifali....i cant even 2 FFs at a tym 😆 ,and u're writin more than 5 together...thts gr8...plz,cont.soon...i'm dying to read the next part... 😃

BTW,jis ''uncle'' ka kaanch toota hai,is tht Adi?? 😆
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Part 2

Present -

After hearing what happened to Atul when the ball had hit him and how the guy had screamed at them all, Mukti had a smile on her face but still with tears for Mets.

Mu: And remember when u, Prem, Radhika met me and Shekhar? 1st it only used to be the group of u 3 when u met me and Shekhar...

Mets smiled.

M: I remember, the 1st time, all our little fights, then him coming into our life pretending to be our true friend....and started crying again.
Mu: I remember every single thing....how he made u fall in love with him, and how u guys spent the "night" toghter...then the next day, he telling u that it was all a bet with one of his friends adn there was nothing serious...then u pregnant, fighting for ur babys right...asking him to own the baby...him stabbing uar stomach....u losing ur baby...him going back to Mauritius....u coming to Delhi....and crying ur heart out for ur baby...I remember everything that happened to u.

Mets started crying again when her mind started thinking again to the moment when she was in collage.

Flashback -

After Prem had finally woken up from his "little" sleep that he had had. Ridz and Prem with their 1 other friend, Radhika were coming to collage when a car comes and goes through a mud puddle splashing all the mud on Prem.

P: Not again! 1st the ball then this...God what is happening?

And calls out to the person in teh car, 'Oye! What the heck is ur problem? Are u blind or what? Eh....U can't just do that adn u have to talk to me.'

A girl comes out of the car and says sorry to Prem. Prem keeps on staring at the girl like he was deep in love...when violins started playing in the backround...then Prem started singing...

Ek ladki ko dekha to asia laga
ki ek kilta gulab
jaise shair ka khwaab
jaise bijli ke rang
Ohh....ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga...

And to his suprise when he looked at the girl...we came to know that she was Mukti!

Mu: Aw...how sweet of u to sing a song!
P: Thank u...I am a ready made singer...
Sapna started laughing adn so did Mets and the others..
M: Hey..I am Meithli and these are my friends, Radhika and Prem, introuding them.'Wanna be friends?'
Mu: Sure! I am Sapna and this is my brother, Shekhar and a guy got out of the car and said hi.

Days past and Mets, Prem, Mukti, Radhika and Shekhar became really good friends and while they were toghther Atul would try to flirt with Sapna and this kept going on.

One day..while all 5 of them were in the canteen, they saw a guy getting off his bike leaving Radhika and all the other girls except Mets day dreaming.
Seeing Radhika and Mukti looking at the new guy...Mets got irritated and left the table.
As she was going to her class, the new guy bumps into Mets. And after bumping into her, he tells Mets his name.

New guy: Hey! My name is Adi.

Taking his hand out for Mets to shake.

Edited by *Shifali* - 16 years ago
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
excellent part.... awww i feel really sorry for mets, poor her!!! N i was so surpised to read e stabbed her stomach... omg!!!!!! pls do cont soon!!!!
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 part,Shifali...cant wait to read more... 😛

Plz,cont.soon... 😳
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg awesum!!!!👏 👏
continue soon 😃