Posted: 16 years ago

Helloo Helloo,

Since this is the hollywood forum lets talk about some movies' we've recently seen. They could be new or old it doesn't really matter. You don't even have to write much a couple lines of what you thought of the movie would be fine!

A day ago I watched The Break Up starring Jennifer Anistion and Vince Vaughn. I thought the movie was alright it had it's funny moments. The ending I thought was horrible! I wish they woulda ended it differently. I'd give it about a 6/10

the last movie i watched was Dead Silence. i thought it was a pretty neat theme for a horror film. instead of using vampires, zombies or the usual ghosts, they used dummies.👏👏

i've to say i will not be able to see a dummy the same way after seeing Dead Silence. i also liked the crisp storytelling & the short duration of the film. it made it all the more scarier.

Dead Silence is a must watch if you're looking for a short & different horror movie.😛 and i bet you can never see dummies the same way again. lols!😆😆

i watched hairspray! and IT ROOOOOOCCCCKKKKKZZ!!!!!!!! LOVE U ZAC! 😳
I watched Deja Vu featuring Denzel Washington! It was pretty good. I kinda was confused about the whole "seeing 4 days into the past" concept, but it was neat story!
i watched the bone collector a thriller it ws wkd staring denzel and angelia jole it ws quite grusum aswell but 9/10

v recomendid

i watched 'Rush Hour 3'. it was pretty good though sometimes it was a bit too vulgar for my liking. chris tucker was hilarious as usual & jackie chan rocked in the action sequences.👏👏 my only complaint is that they should have concentrated more on the script. there is nearly no proper script for the film.😕

i watched 1408 on my birthday... it was a thriller horror movie..the best part was when the actor (wutever his name was) climbing out from the window of that hotel... 😕 .. i have fear of height so i cudn't watch that scene 😕 ..oh the story has been written by stphen king... 😃 -my fav author
oh i luv that movie too!^^^^^^^^^^^^
The last movie i saw was SHOOTER is was awesome. I adored everything about it. Also Mark Walhberg did a superb job! Aswell as the director Antoine Fuqua.
I simply think it was the movie of the year.
I also saw HAIRSPRAY. It was alright. Zac did an okay job = ]