:::FC OV RIDZ PICS UPD ON 3 PG

Book_Kash thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

some thng abt our very own dr.riddhima

Dr Riddima Gupta
Riddhima is a 21 year old, warm hearted, kind and good-natured girl. This single most important thing in her life along with being a good human being is her dream to make her father, Shashank Gupta proud off her achievements in the medical arena. She is intelligent and modern in her outlook to life, and yet respects and represents all the core Indian values. Quick to forgive and forget, at the same time she will not take blatant injustice lying down. Riddhima's weak spot is Anjali, as she allows Anjali to always get the better from her, but that again is not a sign of her weakness. She does so simply because her nature is amenable to everything. Yet, there is one person, an intern like her in Sanjeevani, who manages to get a rise out of the generally very easy going Riddhima. How much ever Riddhima tries to ignore Armnaan, she unexplainably cannot.

SHES DO A GR8 JUXTICE WID HE CHARACTER

SO GUYX Y R U WAITIN COME & JOIN HER FC

MEMBER LIST:

!~*~SABZ~*~(SABA)

!MAHA_PRAKTI

!GUJU_ANGEL

!RAMSHA27

!MZ.JESS

!FASHION_2005

!PRAKS

!KAROL

!RAKSHITA

!SABZ_105

HER FILMOGRAPHY:

she did the number of telugu films

but her vry famous film is "IQRAAR-by chance"

she also did da nos of advertise

Edited by ~*~sabz~*~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Book_Kash thumbnail

SOME OV HER PHOTOS INSHALLAH I WILL UPLOAD MORE
Edited by ~*~sabz~*~ - 16 years ago
Book_Kash thumbnail
do u know guyz shehad acted in da movie namely iqraar by chance my my she did a excellent job
here itx wallis

Book_Kash thumbnail
hope u all like them inshallah i'll post more images as well as news related to her
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Me first please 😳 Ridz rocks man πŸ˜ƒ She's so cute and seeing her in dresses only in these images.... They suit her too πŸ˜›

Pehle post me members ka naam - To mera pehleπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by maha_prakrti - 16 years ago
Book_Kash thumbnail
OFCOURSE DEAR U DA ONE
!SABZ(SABZ)
!maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*~sabz~*~

OFCOURSE DEAR U DA ONE
!SABZ(SABZ)
!maha_prakrti

Hey Saba update the names in your first post itself... As when new members come keep adding the names and the list grows in the first post itself... If suggestions are allowed... Center the names and give colors to the names... and also use dark colors so it is visibleπŸ˜ƒ

guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OMG.. i neva though ridz wud wear them kinda clothes but they suit er.. aniway.. neva mind wat clothes she wears she luks pwiti in evrithing πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys
i am in now
i really like ridz she is so cute and so good looking
to tell you i like her mostly in her clothes that she wears in
DMG, she looks more good in them and cute and beautiful
but she looks more good in salwaar and chuni pajama 😳
Rafiya_57 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwww cute ridzy luks so adrbl and stunin but still i admre ha beauty in DMG i also fall in love with the clothes she wears and wish to have um for my self tooo lol shilpa aka dr ridhma roks my best wishes and duas are alwys with you shilpa hope you toch the skies ameen

love Rafiya