Unreplied messges option?

Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ok I just realized that this feature could help a lot.😳 Especially for forgetful people like me. I think we should have a "unreplied messages" feature just like how we recently had a "unread messages" feature added to our Private Messenger.

It would be helpful to those who had something come up and couldn't reply to a PM and it would be help us not to forget to reply to an imp. PM.😳

Just a suggestion from me.

- Shelly :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Hmm, yea i thought of that also like a week ago! lol might have slipped outta my mindd.....agree with you!! it'll be much easier..lol cuz i usually am in a hurry and forget to reply to p-ms..
mellisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shelly

Ok I just realized that this feature could help a lot.😳 Especially for forgetful people like me. I think we should have a "unreplied messages" feature just like how we recently had a "unread messages" feature added to our Private Messenger.

It would be helpful to those who had something come up and couldn't reply to a PM and it would be help us not to forget to reply to an imp. PM.😳

Just a suggestion from me.

- Shelly :)

I think there is no need for the "unreplied messages" botton, because if you don't have time to reply to the message, then you can click on the "mark unread", and then you can reply when you have time! so besically both of the bottons are similar ... i hope you understand what i mean!πŸ˜‰  Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

I think there is no need for the "unreplied messages" botton, because if you don't have time to reply to the message, then you can click on the "mark unread", and then you can reply when you have time! so besically both of the bottons are similar ... i hope you understand what i mean!πŸ˜‰ 

yeap ...agreeπŸ˜‰..that y this feature was added πŸ˜‰

sabrinaa. thumbnail
ooh, really? i never new we had that.. πŸ˜†
oh well, then i guess no need. 😳