6th september. Janki loves sameer allot

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

Janki in morning is in aangan and is about to lioght the diya. But indu stops her saying she has no right to do so as she asked her husband to saty away from house. Janki tries to explain her that now she will get her sameer back, the way she wants him. Someone with self-respect. And Indu argues back. Janki burns the stick and is about to light the lamp, but indu holds her hand. Janki forces her to leave her hand and she lights the diya. With Indu just stunned watching. Koki and Bhavana are just watching the fun in the house. Janki continues I have done this diya for my husband and his well- being, if you wish you can join.

(Scene of the day. It was best that why I have described the whole.)

Sameer is going to various places for job, but he does not get it anywhere saying after betraying his PJ is he there to betray them. Sameer gets tired but yet looks place to place. Finally he gets a place where he can get a job. But with condition he will leak all information of PJ's company. He will alaways remain in lakhs and company in crore. He will get facilities. But sameer does not accept.

In kitchen while making food, Koki and Bhavana r making fun of Indu, Sameer and Janki. Koki says this is what sameer deserves for going against my father. And laugh. Sunan sees this and is upset. She gives them the lecture on unity of family. And she tought that they would have change after batawara is what she thought. Why can't you put yourself in Indu's place.

(Joke of the day: Kutte ki dhum kabhi sidhi ho sakti hai kya?????????????. Bandar KO lecture dene se waqt barbad hota hai, utne wakt mein khud hi kuch kar liya hot? To put some in other place, you need powerful imgaination. But animals neither have brain nor imagination.)

Koki smiles and thinks I will also teach you lesson. You talk too much.

Janki is serving food to sunanda and Meethibaa. Sunan asks you have done this all alone? Janki agrees. Sunan says you could have asked manjeet and bindi for help. Janki says no, they all have made it togeather. But she is only serving it. (Blooper coming ahead) Sunan says OK and asks her to join. Janki says how can I eat till everyone eats. Sunan asks whats the matter. MB interupts saying does your everyone include sameer. Janki looks down with tears. Indu comes and sees three togeather and comes and taunts janki, for enjoying here while my sameer is hungry and roaming here there. Janki tries to clear her but she does not listen. She continues to insult janki. Sunan tries to stop her. But she has become a car without break. Indu goes after her accient of car, that's after her big lecture. Janki makes excuse of bringing water and leaves, Sunan tries to talk to her but she leaves. Sunan and MB says this indu has become blind in front of her mamta.

Break…………………….

Sameer enter restaurent where he seemed to be very hungry and he sits and orders something. Then he realizes he has only ten ruppess so he cancels the oreders and leaves. He sits on one bench and thinks of how in ll job place office people insulted him. And now that he will not get a decent job newhere.

Manjeet is going upstairs. Bindi asks how was her office while she is busy watching TV. She says it was fine. But she has headache. Bindi says so do i. Manjeet while moving up gives tip to bindi to turn off TV, if so. Bindi says headache reason is not that. And due to TV she feels better. (God has made enough cartoons In the worlds. I think after tom and hjerry bindi can be the best cartoon) Bindi says one of the reasons is Janki. Manjeet put the file and she runs back down asking bindi about the day. Bindi says Indu has insulted Janki and another reason for headache is Janki has not eatten anything. (Blopper ahead) Manjeet shocked and says yeah lets go and take care of the situation. Bindi gets happy and says yeah I have also made my speech ready for Indu. Manjeet nods and says Indu ko Chod lets make janki eat some thing. Bindi says yeah please I am really hungry.

They both take food to Janki and console her. Janki says I am not even hungry. Bindi says we have not eaten anything since morning because of you. Janki shocked. Manjet pushes bindi. Bindi appologise manjeet told me not to say nething but I am so hungry I did. Manjeet rolls her eyes. (Yeah I did so. We had free joker without circus.). Janki shocke. She asks the reason. Manjeet says we are not here to share happinnees but also togeathe for sharing sadness. All three hold hands. And Manjeet asks her to eat now. Janii is worried about the sameer. Manjeet says now you have to keep ful trust on him. He has not returned home because he loves you and wants to proove himself. And now if you will be broken like this from where will sameer get streanth. Put one step forward for trust. Sameer will go 10 steps ahead to reach his destiny. All three eat.

Sunan sees this and wishes Maharanis too learn something from the bahus. Specially love, and unity. (Then show will be boring)

Break……

Sameer is walking on street in night all alone. Some car passes by. Car stops and comes back. Sameer shcoked and sees in the car with small smile. One man weraring while suit comes out. hands seems old. and sameer seeing him smiles. 😊

Guess who can it be???????????????????????/🤢

Did you guess it? Check down if your guess is correct.😕

some more time.........😡😡😡

its while haired old man mr. Dwarka das.😉😉😉

He insults sameer by saying this is what yu are. You had insulted me infront of my daughter in bidding. now see yourself. I hope that u atleast have some bowl to ask bhik, or beg. sameer tries to speak something but DD says no. Now you have no status to speak. (Go and read the indian constitution mr.DD. India has freedom of speech iresspective of colour, caste or status.)You have lost evrything. You don't have any shelter today. DD says sameer you are just a looser. samerr points:
No. I am broken and alone right now, but am not not looser. I can get what what i had, only by little hardwork (Correct yourself. Bery hard work.) He will soon have shelter on his head and love from her wife. (Well my baby your wife really loves you allot today as well.) And he yet has courage to challenge DD. and leaves. DD itiching his eyebrows. not soo soon mr. sameer gheewala. (DD needs to use some good powder near his eyebrows.)😆.

He sits in the car and tells the men next to him. I want you to keep eye on this sadak chaap. ( it practically means strret dog)
( i hope he ment his daughter, because my sameer is not sadak chaap.)😡.

Blopper:😆.
While feeding MB and sunan she says TB made the food but she is only one serving. But then we see Manjeet comming from office. so did she help in cooking from her office???????????😕.

Manjeet comes and is shocked to hear that janki did not eat anything. But then we find out that they had not eaten either because janki had not eaten, so how come manjeet did not know janki did not eat anything.????????????

OK now kitchen scene. Where Bhavana and koki were making fun of Indu.
Door is behind Bhavnaa dn koki, but sunan is shocked hearing Koki and Bhavana from front. So now do we have 2 doors to kitchen both located at opposite sides. 😕

My comments:

Sameer still has courage to face DD, so he is still on right path now. He does not accept the job, inspit of earning lakhs where he has to leak secreats of PJ's company. 1st scene and last scene are really worth watching.

Sameer and Janki both rocked today.

Edited by shahsb_26 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Gr8 Update Sejal Di..👏

I enjoy reading ur update nd ur bloopers ur awsome 😆 you rock at these too things...

Thanks agennnnn...

Hheheee.. Im happy to here how much Janki loves Sameeer 😊

Minali..x

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bloopers were hiliarious!! thanks girlie!
prettypriya_30 thumbnail
thanx for the update
bloopers 😆
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi I am new here, and really enjoyed your update with witty comments 😆 😆 😆 .
Keep rocking 👏 .

Muniza
-Ami- thumbnail

Awesome update Sejal!
Wow the bloopers were awesome! 😆
Aww Janki still loves Sameer..😳

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the update...the bloopers were too funny
miss_choxz thumbnail