Live Antakshari contest, Plz Participate

AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Dear ATGC-ians

welcome back!!!!! after a long break from the contests we decided to play live antakshari (Thanks to Sonia/Magicalmelody for this game). below are the rules and format for the game

Teams for first week

West Ka Maan- ~PuNkPrInCeSs~

North ki Shaan- spyrulzworld

East ki aan- ~saraa~

South ki Jaan-
rock&roll

Teams for Second week (22nd n 23rd Sep)

West Ka Maan- urooj

North ki Shaan- desigrl27

East ki Aan-tukz_REmix

South ki Jaan- toli

Teams for third week (29th n 30th Sep)

West Ka Maan-

North ki Shaan-

East ki Aan-
ukz_REmix

South ki Jaan- sunshine31

Rules:

1) we will have four zones: north, south, east and west and one person will be assigned to each zone (since its difficult to co-ordinate with two people in a team)

2) you have to reply to this thread informing us which zone u would like to go in

3) After the teams are established, we will fix a time slot this saturday and sunday depending on everyone's schedule and they have to be online. please make sure that u have 45mins to 1hr for this contest.. anyone who fails to show up will be automatically disqualified and will not be given a chance to participate in this contest again..

4) Finally Sonia and Me/Priya will be hosting the show... and Anu, Lydia will be in the research team..we will post a new topic which will be called as Live Antakshari and we will provide u with the clues in the thread and u have to type it down.

5) Below is the format,if you have any questions, feel free to reply in this thread or pm us

6) For audio n video rounds we will provide u with zshare or putfile links, we will post them in the thread and u have to listen to the song n reply in the thread, whoever replies first will be awarded the points...

7) For buzzer round, team whoever replies first in the thread will be awarded points.. ...

8) Make sure u try to score as much as possible bcos that will give u an opportunity of entering the grand finale..

9) For members who did not get the opportunity this time can still reply in the thread and they will be considered for next week's contest....we also welcome the audience... the entry for them is free...

10) Last but not least, have fun with the contest and maintain a healthy and lively contest.. do not bash any members in this process.. 

Note: The internet speed varies from place to place so we are not responsible if you loose the contest because of the slow speed or if you type slowly...so play at your own risk and do not blame the development team..😊

if you think this is too early, then we can postpone the contest to next weekend)

Guidelines and rules for the Contest

1)      Two words mistake is allowed (spelling mistakes are not counted here)

2)      You have to sing the complete mukra and for words u can add any matra.. for example: ma can be mi, me, mo etc..

3)      Members cannot object in any round, the research team will decide if the song is right or wrong

4) Try to score as much points as u can, bcos this will be used for choosing the members for grand finale

5)      Below I have demonstrated all the rounds with examples, feel free to reply in this thread, if you have any questions

Day 1(This would be played on saturday) 

Round 1: Antakshari:

(the teams have to sing from the ending letter of the song. +10 points for correct answer, no -ve marking in this round)

Example: West sings pyar hua ikraar hua hai pyar se phir kyun dartha hai dil

Now the ending letter is L, so north will sing love hua, ab yeh na pooch yeh kab hua. Now east will sing aaj phir jeene ki tammana hai..

So its basically the ending alphabet in English and we will provide with the alphabet after every team finishes there song…

Round 2: Shing Pong Ping

(The teams had 2 listen 2 the voice of an actor, identify it, then pair him/her up with another actor and sing a song sung by both of them, both the actors had 2 be different each time. +20 points for correct answer, -10 for incorrect)

A link will be provided with an actor's voice, which ever zone identifies first can write the name of the actor and they will be allowed to sing first...

Suppose West identifies it…

Example: Voice of the actor: Amitabh bacchan

West says Amitabh+ rani and sings roop hai tera sona….

North says: Amitabh +Jaya – tere mere Milan ki yeh raina

East says: Amitabh+rishi kapoor- anhoni ko honi kar gaye, honi ko anhoni

South says: Amitabh+ Madhuri- mere pyar ka ras nahi chakna, oye chakna…

So everytime the pairing and song should be different..

Now the if scenario if none of the zones identify the voice, then there is no negative marking and we will provide u with the name of the actor and west would be allowed to sing first followed by north, east and south…

Round 3: Dubi dubi dub dib

( teams have to sing a song starting with the letter after the last letter in the previous song. +10 points for correct answer, -5 for incorrect)

Example: We will provide with a clue, suppose Sonia sings (I m providing examples with just 2 lines, but u have to sing the whole mukra)

Hum hai is pal yahan, jaane ho kal kahan

Hum mile na mile,hum rahe na rahe

Now the ending letter is E, so west has to sing with the next letter which is F and they will sing

Fanna, hone do dil ko fanaa..

Now the ending is A, so North has to sing with B and they sing

Bin tere sanam, mar mitenge hum aayo meri zindagi..

Now the ending is I, so east will sing with J..

Bcos these are preliminary rounds, so once the team finishes there song, we will provide with the alphabet, but in grand finale u have to identify it urself..

Round 4: Sun pyar ki dhun

( Its a buzzer round...teams have to identify the tune and sing a song. +10 points for correct answer n team who replies first, -5 for incorrect)

Here we will be providing you with zshare and putfile links for six dhuns, this is a buzzer round, so whoever identifies the song first can type it quickly

Now the seventh dhun will be bumper dhun where u have to identify the song,singer and type it +30 for correct answer,-15 for incorrect…(u can just sing the mukra, no need of antara)

Day 2 ( this would be played on Sunday)

Round 1: Word Round

( teams have to choose one word from the last song sung by another team. +10 points for correct answer, no -5 in this round)

Example:West sings dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se, mohobbat ho gayi hai tumse

Now north can choose any word from the above song.. suppose they choose dil and sing dil dena khel hai dildar ka, bhoole se naam na lo pyar ka,

East chooses pyar and sings pyar hua, ikraar hua…

Round 2: Dan dana dan

(teams will be given one actor and one singer's name and have to sing a song which has both singer and actor. It's a buzzer round. +10 points for correct answer, -5 for incorrect)

Round 3: rrr kit kit 

(A mute visual will be shown of a song, have to figure out the movie and sing another song from that movie. It will be a buzzer round. +20 points for correct answer, -10 for incorrect)

Suppose if the mute visual is from movie Fanaa and the song that was shown in the visual was mere haath main tere haath ho,  then they can not  sing mere haath main, but can sing any other song from that movie…
(chaand sifarish jo karta hamari).

Round 4: Full 'n' final

(In this round tunes will be played and teams had to identify them. It will be a buzzer round, for correct answer +20 points & -10 for identifying the wrong song)

Hope to see everyone participating...

Thanks,

ATGC Dev. Team

Edited by priya.nair - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hw are we goin to play "Shing Pong Ping"??? 😕
spyrulzdworld thumbnail
i belong to north zone
so i wanna go to north
AmazingHuh thumbnail

for all the video n audio rounds, we will provide u with zshare or putfile links... we will post in the thread n whoever replies first in the thread will be given the points...

Originally posted by: srk_kadz

hw are we goin to play "Shing Pong Ping"??? 😕

srk_kadz thumbnail
Oh cool... I wanna participate too... but I belong to the southern part of India...
AmazingHuh thumbnail

So would u like to be in the south zone...and will be able to come online for 45 mins...

Originally posted by: srk_kadz

Oh cool... I wanna participate too... but I belong to the southern part of India...

rock&roll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow,this is a gr8 idea.first of all,hats off to all the ppl who are hosting this and for the ppl who came up with this idea. I would like to participate too.I am also from the south zone.....can u have two participants from the same zone or a team? am asking this coz srk_kadz (who is also from the south zone) has responded first to this post .
    I badly want to participate......

I wld be able to come online for 45 minutes on saturday,however it wld depend to some extent on the time.hope the time suits me

Edited by rock&roll - 16 years ago
srk_kadz thumbnail

Oh yea I can come online for 45 minutes... but it all depends on the time... wat time are you planning to have antakshari? I live in the US...

Originally posted by: *Sunita*

So would u like to be in the south zone...and will be able to come online for 45 mins...

toli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey i am from the south zone too Sunita 😭 u too didn't include south zone i am hurt But anywayz If u plan to include South we already have SRk_KDZ and ANU so will go for WESt coz i got family there too...or will settle to help u hosting Sunita /Priya and magic melody i can be the research team.. 😆 😆

Hey BTW very cool contest Soniya.. 👏 😊
~PuNk PrInCeSs~ thumbnail
id loove 2 participate but like i need 2 know the time 1st..coz i might not be free at tht time..