The Prince’s Tale - (Spoiler)- Watch!

Posted: 16 years ago
Hi Everyone,

If you are a Snape and Lily shipper this video is gonna be something that will make u smile 😃 and cry 😭 ..i have never felt so empty after watching something 😭 😕 ....

this is a fan video which is made by a person on youtube....and not be me...please credit them 😳 😉 ......

The Prince's Tale - Video

here is another one i just found:

The Prince's Tale: Snape/Lily

The clips are used from other movies 😛 ...but the concept is the same 😳 ....HP clips are in it aswell 😃 ....

please leave ur comments...these are awesome videos

Sam x
Edited by TINK - 16 years ago
Awwww i think they're such sweet videos even though im a James and Lily fan!!! 😊 😊 😊
Thanks alot for the links!The videos were really sweet made me wanna cry!😭
These videos...were sure sad 😭 ...i can cry with just hearing the music they used 😭 😕 ...

please leave comments guys 😳 ..i wanna chat about the lily and snape pair...it will be kool 😃
awwww...snape and lily forever.... 😳

Ok Ok Lily made for James but Severus the [rince of true love!!! 😳 😳 😳
he rocks man...Great videos...thanks a lot for sharing TINK
Tink-

What sad videos, dedicated to the most tragic couple(If you can call them that) in all of Harry Potter! Yes, I think it would be cool to chat about them as well^-^ I've always loved Snape's tragic love for Lily, and I'm glad people are finally making them videos and other fan dedications.

~Lady Black~

^^^arre yaar u havent sen all the videos in Youtube abt Snape and Lily...Oh god ppl absolutely are shipping Severus-Lily now...James seems forgotten or hated 😆 😆(look at what The Prince's Tale has done!!!} 😆 😆 there are hundreds and hundreds of Lily-Severus vids now! 😆 😆

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 16 years ago
Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

^^^arre yaar u havent sen all the videos in Youtube abt Snape and Lily...Oh god ppl absolutely are shipping Severus-Lily now...James seems forgotten or hated 😆 😆(look at what The Prince's Tale has done!!!}😆 😆 there are hundreds and hundreds of Lily-Severus vids now! 😆 😆

yep!!! ur right...there are loads 😆 ...though i am always gonna be a james and lily shipper. 😳 😳 😳 james is my darling 😆 I thought i post this for the snape fans, though we have to admit, he was the bravest of them all in one way 👏 👏 ...
^^^in any way Snape is the bravest of them alll....
Of course Lily was made for James but Snape is by far the character I love more...A gift of a character he is!!!! 😳 😳
how can sum1 luv any1 soo much..poor snape.n thanx allot 4 the video