Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssh57 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Part 19- Was very difficult to see kripa's condition inspite of your statutary warning. Yeh to kaafi filmy ho raha hai!!!! Edited by ssh57 - 14 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
thanks sshh....BTW what's ur name ? (u can PM me if u want)

Yes, that birds and bees knowledge session did generate quite a stir. Actually, ur right about the songs and my stories. Music has inspired me to change my story line many times. In fact, the whole plot of DYM was visualized when i heard the song "tu muskura' for the first time lolz.....that's why u always see a song in most of my parts lolz
ssh57 thumbnail
Hi Bheegi, Reading this ff was like watching a movie. What with such superb songs and all!! But its not filmy, its very realistic. Kripa's father didn't regain his memory or speech immediately on seeing kripa, Angad spent 6 months in Mumbai before he spottted Kripa........  liked Mishti also very much in this ff. Now let me go on to part 2. Bheegi u've made my vacation verrrrrrrrrrrrrry enjoyable. Love, ssh57
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssh57

Hi Bheegi, Reading this ff was like watching a movie. What with such superb songs and all!! But its not filmy, its very realistic. Kripa's father didn't regain his memory or speech immediately on seeing kripa, Angad spent 6 months in Mumbai before he spottted Kripa........  liked Mishti also very much in this ff. Now let me go on to part 2. Bheegi u've made my vacation verrrrrrrrrrrrrry enjoyable. Love, ssh57

it's my pleasure. maybe on ur vacation u will actually start watching KYPH videos on utube😆
ssh57 thumbnail
it's my pleasure. maybe on ur vacation u will actually start watching KYPH videos on utube😆
I'm not sure abt that though I liked Angad ( I don't know his real name) in the TV serial CHOONA HAI AASMAN. But I'm defnitely going to read all your ffs and keep commenting on them . By then I hope u would thought another cute , romantic AR ff and I'll start reading that.Bye, tc. Edited by ssh57 - 14 years ago