Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikhils thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thank goodness she finally left. she was a bad singer. and she was always trying to put others down
nina_bhatia thumbnail

Originally posted by: csvdes

thank goodness she finally left. she was a bad singer. and she was always trying to put others down

I think others were more into putting her down, but then again, she is eliminated so why make fun of her anymore.

princess.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

im sad that she left...because she had so much talent in herself and whenever she sang she rocked it and she was the only girl left to be a indian idol...but oh well...it sucks...hopefully she will have success in her life becoming a singer 😊

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: csvdes

😕😕
cutynaina4u thumbnail
ya i m strongly agree with u that one day very body realise her talent n wil say that along with terrific performer she is a good singer also.
cutynaina4u thumbnail
ya i also like her alot but she is still my indian idol
4ever urs thumbnail
ankita had oodles of confidence & was a gr88888888888 performer on stage... but as far as singing is concerned amit, emon, puja, deepali r far better dan her. but i wish her all d best 4 her future and hope dat 1day she'll b a rocking popstar 👍🏼