Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

bani bani bani.. DON'T listen to jigs

SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

i swear if Bani starts to listenin to Jigs.. its gonna cause problems big time.. Jai's shown to care about veer today and bani needs to do d same and why is she even listenin to Jigs.. Raashi listened to Jigs.. aur kya hua.. ranveer wants to divorce her  so bani better start treating veer like a son..  till pushkar gets hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and takes veer along wit himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

basically this week's concentrated on JB - their sweet/cute scenes -- their wedding😳😳😳 (which is tomorrow) woo hoothen d 'veer' scenario..  and then RRR.. haila..its better i say less about this triangle

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kajolfan thumbnail
I agree with you Navs! I am not looking forward to this Veer senario.
Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Navs, its got me worried too on how Bani reacted to Veer today.. I dont want her to become cold, or for this kid to come in between JB... I hope that she comes around, because what is his fault in it?
ridizzz thumbnail
Nav....I think Bani is gather herself to accpet Veer as part of the family she need time....i am hope slowly but surly she will accpet him as her son...because we all know Bani is not cold hearted person even if she try to be one she simply can't.
Hope she come around soon and accpet the reality soon....otherwise it will create problem in future...which I don't think I am up for at this moment πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya i dont want bani to listen to any rubbish ideas of jigs
milkey007 thumbnail
i am agree with you.knowing creatives i don't think that will handle the whole Veer senario maturally

Now they will show problems between JB over Veer.
and bani is also listening Jigs and i think Jigs will instigate Bani constantly against veer and result is problems between JB after 2 days reunion.

it shows that anyone can create problem between them

i hope they will constrate The paternity issue
msbee thumbnail
I don't want a child to be the cause of JB's separation 😑   

Though I do understand Bani's dilemma, it can't be that easy to accept your husband's child with another woman as your own... at least not so fast...maybe she will soften up in a next few episodes.

I do hope she doesn't listen to Jiggy 😑   that will create too many problems b/w her and Jai 😭

I want Pooch back to take away Veer...Pooch is the father, he has to beπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by msbee - 16 years ago
rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys guys guys, why are you being so hopeful? This is Ektaland where NOONE ever is happy!!! Happiness is a foreign concept in Ektaland. Ofcourse Veer is going to come between them - he has to. Now that Pia can't, her son will do the job. From what I can read based on the updates, Bani will not accept him (egged on by Jigs) and Jai won't give him up. So we should start preparing for the next separation when Bani decides she can't accept Veer and JW won't let him go.

And now that Bani is in the "please forgive me mode", Jigs will take full advantage of that and lay all kinds of doubts in Bani's mind.

Since the last article turned out to be false, Pia doesn't look like she's being sent to a MA by Bani. See if that happened, then obviously Bani would also accept Veer, but that won't happen. What I would have loved to see would have been JB accepting and loving Veer and then have Pia fight for custody, then they find out Veer is actually Pushy's son. Tha would have been a beautiful track, showing the JB unity and capacity for love, but since as I say so often, this is Ektaland, such beautiful stories are left for other production houses, not BT.
patooki thumbnail
navs dnt worry bani would have learnt something in 5 years seperation..."dnt turst anyone but jai" πŸ˜†

we all know bani needs time to start treating veer as her son because he's pia's son afterall but i think she'll accept veer after sometime as jai's son. who can resist the innocence and love of kids? πŸ˜‰ women like bani cant but women like pia can πŸ˜ƒ
waise bhi we all know jigs ki chalti kab hai? πŸ˜†