Sorting Hat

miss_parvy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey i was wondering that if a true gryffindor can pull out the sword from the sorting hat then does that mean that a true ravenclaw or hufflepuff would b able to pull out the hufflepuff cup or the ravenclaw tiara. n the same with slytherins.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UDman thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think so... because the sword was Godric Gryffindor's, so only a Gryffindor could take it out! 😃 Hope I helped!
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
No i dun think so 😕 but maybe a true slytherin/Hufflefuff or Ravenclaw may be able to do certain miracles concerning the corresponding houses
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yea. Like Harry was able to talk in Parseltongue. That is only to be a Slytherin characteristic. There are some things that other members can do.
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well slytherins huffelpuffs n ravenlaws stuff were already out....only d sword had to be pulled out by a true gryffindor!! 😊
starling thumbnail
Yeah and J.k hasn't said anything miraculous about the hufflepuff cup or the S.locket........
sweet freedom thumbnail
yea...wasnt the diadem and the hufflepuff cup supposed to hv certain magical powers, but all we found out was that they wer horcruxes...wot were the magical powers in them?, wot was their purpose apart from representing the house
-Krupa- thumbnail
Well Griffies are all about bravery..so maybe if someone from another house is brave enough to face death or something like that, they might be able to pull the sword out!..

& also..maybe they can pull out other things from their respective houses
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont htnk so....i guess gryffindor put usm charm 4 dat purpose...wich oders may not have dun............
nitin_dave thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am pretty sure they could. But, ony if they were in real need of it.
-Aastha