mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
Kallika and Raj get married everyone is shocked Vikram's dad asks kallika if she loves raj whatever raj said is it true kallika says please forgive me babuji babuji says that i wanted to make u the daughter-in-law of my house but it looks like ke yeh meri kismat mein nahin hai but i can still do your kanyadaan raj in his mind says ki mamu is baar tir bilkul nishane par laga hai then we are shown vikram buying some flowers for kallika  babuji looks at gayatri's pic in his bedroom and says i hope u r happy with this marriage as wel vik's ma comes there and says but im not happy with this marriage u no wat vik is going to go through once he finds out the truth raj brings kallika to his house when they r inside a black cat crosses their path kallika gets scared but raj laughs at kallika vikram gets home and gets to know the truth by radhika he's not ready to believe this at first raj's mom asks kallika to eat something and then she (mom) leaves looking for raj babuji tells vik that w.e  radhika told him is true at raj's house kallika sees raj's mamus and gets scared vikram goes to his room and takes the gun out from his drawer radhika sees him and gets happy thinking he's going to kill raj vik puts the gun on his forehead radhika runs downstairs to tell everyone wat she saw but then vik comes downstairs and leaves raj asks his mamus where kallika is they tell him that she got scared by them Durga tells bhola that this marriage can only be stopped by killing raj and kallika raj's mom tells markesh (raj's mamu) that vik has a revolver and he is out to kill kallika and raj vik is shown at the mandir telling the devi that he is now going to turn back to the way he was and kallika will be the one responsible for this durga says that u r very weak vik vik asks her who she is Durga tells him that its time for him to do penance for all his sins but he still asks her about who she is durga says who do u think i am vik turns around durga disappears vik turns around and says gayatri  Kalika and Raj land up at the temple and Vikram aims his gun at them He is unaware that he is at te cross-hair of Markesh's gun.