Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ok i cant wait for u to write the first part!!!!!!!!!!!!
hurry up continue sooooooooooooooon. 😛
aand i love the prpmos 😳
Kaj! thumbnail
oh o. angad is at it again lol. plz update soon 😛
Shazia_haya thumbnail
hey awesome intro and promo....do continue soon........
chandini1234 thumbnail
sounds nice. cont soon. 😊

<3 Anusha
sabrinaa. thumbnail
writre the first part already!!! im dieing to read it!!!!
different typpa fanfic, so cant wait!! 😛

cici
touchmenot thumbnail
THE FIRST TIME THEY MET

Kripa snuggled in her soft bed. The alarm clock was ringing. She didn't want to get up. She drowned herself more and more. But she had to take care of her responsibilities now. She was engaged with Prithvi, living in his home. But they waited for their marriage. She jumped out of her bed and took a bath. She thought that now she was very happy as Prithvi get his work over he'll marry her.
     She dresses her self in a blue jeans dress. She had to go and get the stuff for home. She got downstairs in the kitchen making a cheese omelet and poured herself a glass of orange fruit juice and started gulped it down. She chow down the omelet when she turned and looked behind it was Prithvi calling someone.
     She got to him trying to guess that on which topic he was looking so worried. As soon as the call got longer the wrinkles on his forehead got very noticeable. He was worried, may be another loss. He cut the call and looked at Kripa with a look of failure. He was upset; she wondered that why God give problems to good people, because of whom the mankind is alive. She fried another omelet and sat beside him keeping the dish in his lap.
"I don't feel like eating." Prithvi said.
"Please have something, you need food, look if you won't and possibly you'll get into depression." She showed concern.
     He placed his hand on his forehead. She forced him to eat and he had few bites and then said, "Enough, I can't eat more. By the way are you going anywhere?" Kripa looked at the clock and said "yes and I'm late. I have to buy grocery." "Okay then, I'll leave you on the way." He said gulping the juice.
     Angad drank some coffee and got up of the chair. In his life everything was usual. The same mornings the same coffee and the same feeling of hatred towards Prithvi every time he hear a success, he was a billionaire, could buy anything but what he lost was could never bought, just the his love and happiness was not there, apart from this he could buy anything. He got his coffee jar almost empty this morning he decided to buy a jar to avoid drowsiness without his routine coffee.
     Prithvi dropped Kripa in the cheapest supermarket in London. It would cost them an arm and a leg if they buy from some high class supermarket. Kripa gave a peck on her fiance's cheek and got out of the car.
     Angad saw Prithvi and a beautiful girl with her may be they were married and may be it was his old-like affairs. He pursued the girl to the supermarket, wondering if anybody see the billionaire in the cheapest supermarket of London, but his first priority was to meet the girl, and make plans for the great REVENGE. 
      She met him for the first time. His eyes sparkled with the desire of hurting her. He stood next to her waited that she would notice him. And she did. As she did he smirked as a devil.
He found her enough inmcent to grant mercy to her and leave them but Tania was more likely to have the pity. Kripa found him staring her face. She touched her face with her hand and asked, "is anything on my face." Angad laughed and said "No, I just thought I know you. You and prithvi and married right." She smiled. " No we are just engaged and we'll marry once he get out of money trouble.
   "Money trouble?" "Yes." the innocent girl spoke out all facts of Prithvi's problem. Angad held a coffee jar and said," well i don't think he'll ask me for money. But here's my ard and meet me if you need. Bye."    

Edited by touchmenot - 16 years ago
touchmenot thumbnail
the part is little incomplete so keep looking i'll edit it and make it longer because the nwxt heading differs.
Anon12378 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great ''almost part''   😳 edit soon 😃 👏
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
great intro..par angad kisi aur se pyaar karta hai....
sabrinaa. thumbnail
great update...hpoe you edit it soon!!!! 😛