Fan Fictions

who took the real revenge updated 9/17

touchmenot thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

STORY LINE

Kripa came from an unknown place….. She is going to marry Prithvi who was a big rival of Angad and so was Angad with him…….. Angad needed a person who could be his weakness and looks like he has found that person…. but he is hesitating that in that all process the innocent one would be crushed badly ….. like that happened to someone before but the fire of revenge in him is more than anything… he didn't care what so ever happen to her after all at the time her girl was in same bizarre situation no one could understand her and now……… every one is in the field to take revenge who'll succeed.

Edited by touchmenot - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nihita thumbnail
waiting for your update

love,
nihita
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yay! another ak ff
gr8 intro
cont soon.

________
~Sana~
kIrAn...E>GA<3 thumbnail
soundz interesting....! cont soon!!!

<3 kiran
E> GA <3
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice concept.waitin for u to start
jassiee. thumbnail
cool another ff cont soon i love the intro cant wait until prt 1 😊
sabrinaa. thumbnail
nice!!! sounds good to me!!
cant wait for the first part!!
continue soon!
touchmenot thumbnail
PROMO

She met him for the first time. His eyes sparkled with the desire of hurting her. He stood next to her waited that she would notice him. And she did. As she did he smirked as a devil.
He und her enough to grant mercy to her and leave them but Tania was more likely to have the pity.
AngelsHeaven thumbnail
NICE INTRO...
continue soon
touchmenot thumbnail
PROMO

She ran to him panting. She calmed herself and spoke "Angad I want money for his treatment." Kripa thought no one but he could help her with a huge house.
Angad poured himsel another glass of red wine and stared her diaphanous dress. " I can give you as much you want for him, but what i'll get in return." Angad said and gave a smirk. Kripa was suspicious about his intention and steped back.... Edited by touchmenot - 16 years ago