Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago

Episode # 9:
Saturday Morning At Khanna's house.

Niks and Ved get up early in the morning to do all the chores, make everybody's favorite breakfast. They have set the dinning table has if it looks like someone is coming for the dinner. They have put two flower vases out. They have also made home made sweets like barfi's, n peda's. They have also made samosa's white fresh chutney. Niks n Ved clean up all the mess they have made in the kitchen. They go n take a shower do pooja. Its 9:00 after the pooja everyone comes to the dinning table n is shocked to see all the food n everybody's favorite breakfast. Everyone has the impression I can't not believe my eyes.

Niks & Ved: good morning everyone (both r smiling) 😊

Arun (surprised) goos morning, Beta's what r all this? πŸ˜•

Niks (looking at mom & bhabis) Mom, bhabis u do not have to do any of the chores. Ved n I did everything this morning from gardening to laundry.

Uma: thanks beta. How sweet n thought of both of u to do.

Prem (excited like I can't wait to get started look) is this for me because u luv me. πŸ˜†

Niks (smiling) no Bhaiya its for everyone. πŸ˜›

Purab: whose birthday?

Ved: no ones

Prem: what do u want?

Ved & Niks (still smiling n trying to yell) Nothing (everyone knows that this two are up to something Everyone is like staring at them) 😊

Niks& Ved: what can we not do something for our family just because we luv u very much.

Ved: u know what Di I am starving let's eat! Come on kids lets eat. (Ved, kids, & Niks go to the table n take out the plate's n start putting food on the kids n her plate)

Rohan: Dadaiji y don't u join us it really good! I luv the biscuits n the bafri is so delicious.

Bebo: (looking at her parents) ma, papa the food delicious please joins us. (Mr. Khanna join the kids)

Arun: (looking at his daughters) guys this is delicious. Great job! (Everyone is drooling because the smell of the food is so good they join in. Purab n Prem between Niks n Ved because they want to find out what's going on. If u look at it is Purab, Niks, Prem then Ved)

Prem (whispering into Ved ear) Really what's the reason?

Ved (whispering back) Di has found her self a guy. Purab is also listing.

Prem (shocked little louder) What (everyone looks at them from their plate)

Uma: What happed Prem?

Prem (looking) mom Ved told me that we should all go a picnic at the beach today. 😳

Arun & Uma: that's a great idea Vedika. πŸ˜›

Ved (smiling) thanks mom (stomps her brother's feet with her left feet) πŸ˜ƒ

Purab (whispering to Niks) who is he? Do I know him?

Niks (looking serious) yes Bhaiya u know him he is Anatrish Riazada n he is the son of Mr. Viren & Mrs. Kavita Riazada. (Prem & Purab are shocked to here this)πŸ˜•

Prem: what? How long has this going on? 😑

Niks: (scared) about 3 months

Prem & Purab (shocked) 3 months. (Both r angry) u planned to tell us now.😑 😑

Ved: Please Bhaiya do something that mom n dad get ready for this marriage.

Niks (scared n whispering) I wanted to be sure if I love him.

Prem (looking serious) do u?

Niks (frightened) yes

Uma: (looks up & so does the others) what are u guys talking about?

Purab: Mom Niks suggest that we should go to  our Beach/farmhouse in Puna for one week since it kids spring vacation. πŸ˜‰

Uma: o.k. that after breakfast everyone should get ready. 😊

Arun: that's a wonderful idea. 😊

Rohan: can u call disha bua n D.K. fufa.

Arun: why not we should invited them also. Ved since it is your idea why don't u call your jiju n Di n invite them.

Ved: yes dad (she calls Disha n D.K. from her cell phone since has it with on the telephone n invited them they agree)

Uma (looking) what did they say?

Ved: they will meet us their but I also invited Malika n Vedant.

Arun: that great! So it settle very body for one week we are going to stay at the beach house n we r coming back on the next Saturday. πŸ˜›

Bebo & Rohan (excited) one week yeah can tuffy n tinu come πŸ˜†

Arun: y not they r family.

Uma: Prem n Purab do guys have any meeting?

Purab n Prem: no mom we do not have any meeting.

Arun: Niks n Ved call ur hospital n ask permission for one weeks leave.

Niks & Ved yes dad. (Ved calls her supervisor from her cell phone n asks for one week's day off n they agree)

Uma: everyone after breakfast I want everyone to go upstairs n pack their one week of clothes. Don't forget to pack ur camera, n video camera. (Everyone nods)

Jassi (looking at Rohan) I want u to take ur school work on the trip.

Rohan: yes mom

Kareena (looking at Bebo) same goes for u.

Bebo: yes ma

Prem n Purab are glad that their sister luvs Anatrish but r sad that she didn't tell them before.😭 After the breakfast the girls clear up the table n everyone gets ready for the family picnic. Purab n Prem tell their wife about Niks n Anatrish relationship they are happy for them but sad that Niks didn't tell them before. Ved n Niks help the kids pack n make sure they take their homework, have some games, their game boys, for their long ride to Puna beach house. They decided to split into two cars n Purab will drive the black Toyota minivan while Prem n Ved will drive their cars. Ved will be companied by Niks, n Tuffy for the journey.
I am sorry for any wrong spelling of the name I do not leave in India so I don't much about the cities n countries so I am just making names.

Thanks for reading
Ziddi

Edited by ziddi - 18 years ago
swtlilangel4u thumbnail
hey gud job.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
lookin forward fo next chp... πŸ‘
lali_lali thumbnail
hello

it was really good story.
πŸ‘
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

o.k guys for the next part give me names for places to go for a romantic trip n a places where u can get stranded for a month.

i will update on 9/4/05

Edited by ziddi - 18 years ago
swtlilangel4u thumbnail
hey...well i have never been to india but hmmm Goa is a gr8 place to go or hmmm.... letsss ccccccccccc....
yaar i can only think of Goa...hehehehe πŸ˜ƒ 😳
harry_fan2 thumbnail
hi! i m really liking dis ff pls continue soon πŸ˜†
nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey awsome ff!
i just started reading today and was really interested!
good job keep up the good work! πŸ‘
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GOOOOOD WORK PLZZZZ CONT
TD.FAN thumbnail
me to i just star readying it today to
please con soon
swtlilangel4u thumbnail
ziddi write soon. waiting ohh n wats ur name? πŸ˜ƒ