Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan_of_Big_B thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Life's a song for Big B

Amitabh Bachchan records two rap songs and a ballad for a ghost and a djinn, all in the past week!

At 65, Amitabh Bachchan remains indefatigable. Even as he continues to shoot for a number of films, juggling dates between Mumbai, Goa and Delhi, in the last one week he also found the energy and time to record three songs for Vishal-Shekhar for two different films.

AB plays a ghost in Sharma's film. "I've sung a rap song for my ghost's character in Bhootnath and another rap song for my djinn's character in Alladdin. Plus, I recorded a soft lyrical number for Bhootnath. As soon as I return, I'll record one more song for Alladin," he added.

Vishal-Shekhar, who have composed this carnival of crooning for Big B, have been working on a non-filmi, hip-hop album for Abhishek Bachchan, for producer Rohan Sippy for the last one year. That too will have singing inputs from the senior Bachchan.

"It looks like the music composers are thinking of an alternative career for me. They obviously don't think much of me as an actor," Bachchan Sr joked, before flying off to the London Film Festival for Rituparno Ghosh's The Last Lear, a film in which the actor's vocal prowess has been praised a lot.
fan_of_Big_B thumbnail

Edited by fan_of_Big_B - 16 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^^woow nice pics..thanx mike 👏 👏 👏 ..woow uma we need new FC now 😃
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Guys!!

I'm making a new FC right now!!