Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
saif-preity fan (sori didnt catch ur name) and amber ...u two serisouly are fab siggy makers...
i absolutley adore ur john siggy saif-preity fan where hes signing sumthing hehe i think its the picture its his expression looks a naughty school boy up to no good lol...bless him if thats his concentrating face!

has anyone seen bips photoes for filmfare...absolutely gorgus seriosuly they are so good especially the one of her in a pink dress perosnally and amber agrees i prefer her woth short her but in that picture her hair just does wonders her finge swept to a side it looks magnificent!
plus that pink realli does compliment her well!

---
now we realli need a game so how abouts we play this and that
its simple basically a poster aska a question and u pick one of the options and then ask another question although the game requires to be random since this a josha/jobi fc lets keep it john pr bipasha or better still both related hehe

ok so here we go:

bipasha with long hair or short?
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey can i join   😛
goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
course u can!
pm amber and let her noe or wirte ur name down or username and il let maber noe who will add ur name to the list ok!
kyph03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i love john and bips there my favorite

lol

love

aliya khan ❤️
kyph03 thumbnail

Kareena Kapoor's dislike for Aishwarya, Bipasha and John
07th Mar 2007  14.01 IST
By Agencies  

On the TV show Koffee with Karan hosted by Karan Johar , Kareena Kapoor made her dislike for Aishwarya Rai , Bipasha Basu and John Abraham pretty evident.

Kareena was on the show with Shahid Kapur and made her dislike of John evident and proclaimed that he was 'expressionless'.

language="javascript" src="http://media.fastclick.net/w/get.media?sid=18489&m= 6&tp=8&d=j&t=n"> type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js ">

Always the one to please his girlfriend, boyfriend Shahid abandoned his diplomatic stance, and on being asked about the one leading man Kareena would never work with, promptly said, 'John Abraham'.

Kareena and Bipasha's tiff began when the two first worked together in Ajnabee in 2001. The two were shooting in Switzerland for the film and Bipasha decided to borrow Kareena's clothes stylist. However, Bipasha did not ask Kareena whether she could borrow her costume designer and this is what got Kareena miffed.

However, John refuses to comment on the issue. All he says is that Kareena is a 'sweet girl'.

Bipasha and John were not the only ones who Kareena took digs at, when she was asked to name one celebrity who had recently made a fashion faux pas, she said "I think Aishwarya as she recently wore turquoise coloured boots to an event, which in my opinion is a fashion faux pas."

Kareena also stated that she feels that she could have done Ash's role in Dhoom 2 better.

Well, considering that older sis Karisma Kapoor was on the show, it is no surprise that Kareena took a potshot at Ash, Abhishek Bachchan 's current fiance.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/20070307-1.html
kyph03 thumbnail
Now, Bips can sleep well

The sexy gal reveals to Shubha Shetty-Saha what was keeping her and boyfriend John Abraham awake till the wee hours

Well, it was Euro 2008, the soccer extravaganza that concluded yesterday, which had been keeping Bipasha Basu and boyfriend John Abraham awake till late since the past few days. Almost 20 of John's childhood friends would visit the couple every night through the past weeks to watch the game together. "We would watch it either at John's place or mine. Sometimes, I couldn't keep myself awake. So I would doze off for a few minutes in between. But we watched all the matches regularly every night. The only difference was that while the boys could sleep till late, John and I had no choice but to wake up at seven to report for shooting," says Bipasha. She adds, "I wouldn't get more than six hours of sleep. I need sleep so badly."

Of late John and Bipasha have been more or less cooped up at home, keeping a low profile. Ask her why and she says, "Not low-key, we have just not been in the country to be seen. Even now that we are here, we don't really party much. Where to go and do what? But we do go out for dinners," adding, "We have also been busy with John's brother's (Allan) marriage. Later, I injured my knee while shooting in Bangkok." Then she laughs, "These days I've been busy working out and trying to look good."

Coming back to her career, Bipasha is working with Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone in her next film Bachna Ae Haseenon. She says, "I haven't met Deepika as yet because we don't have any scenes together. But I am really fond of Ranbir. He is a darling."

Ranbir-Deepika, the new IT couple, seems to have followed John and Bipasha's example of being open about their relationship. Bipasha says, "I wish them all the best. They look good together. Being honest is a good thing. As a couple you might not be answerable to anyone, but there is no point playing hide-and-seek and hiding your feelings for someone." She continues, "If you are truly involved with someone, it is best to be open about it. You don't need to give details of what you do 24X7. I agree sometimes the media can get a bit more intrusive than it should."

Bipasha's upcoming films  include Freeze, Pankh and the Bengali film Sab Charitroyi Kalponik. "All my films will be releasing around September-October," she informs.

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1174516
kyph03 thumbnail
Bips is John's ideal homemaker!

After shooting few scenes of Karan Johar's Dostana in Miami with Abhishek and Priyanka, John Abraham is back in Mumbai and we didn't loose the opportunity to shower him with our questions since he kept himself away from us for quite long! Ofcourse we started off with Bipasha...

"Enough has been said and discussed about Bipasha and me. All I have to say is I would want to get married and have babies in future. It's just that we are more focussed on our career now", said John once and for all clearing the so called rumours of his relationship dying down with Bipasha!

He further added, "Bipasha might be very sexy on-screen but off-screen she is extremely simple, independent and understanding. She can be a great homemaker. Every morning, both of us read things written about us and hope the media shouldn't have portrayed things differently but we forget about it."

A football fanatic that John is we couldn't stop ourselves from asking him if he was following Euro-08? "I'm a football fanatic and if I'm not shooting, then I will definitely catch the action live on TV. I am rooting for Germany. This team, led by Michael Ballack, has spark, and is contrary to the earlier German team which was pretty boring. They have every chance of lifting the trophy", said John.

http://movies.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3160827.cms
kyph03 thumbnail
Hi everyone aliya khan here

NEW UPDATE
FEEL FREE TO USES

My Favorite sig, avi

~: Aliya Khan Siggy & Avi Shop :~ OPEN
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=974856

plzzz comment

Aliya Khan ❤️