can I join

btw I am Sia 😃
karankittu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: I_luv_srk

Hey everyone I love JOHN and BIPASHA too

can I join

btw I am Sia 😃

hehe yup sure il add your name on hehe!!

karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: goody2shoes

hiya

really kl fc amber i really like the catogaries lol!
n must say ur siggys lighten up the fc
maybe u could have a page that tells us about john n bipahsa's personal life n film career
with a few interesting facts

i dnt mind doing it just let me know!

hiya to new members also
rainie, n lijima
(sorri if ive spelt ur name wrong!)

naila

yup naila ..im away from tomarrow so plz cna you do it make it fancy writing and everything plz hehe our joh and bips arnt normal celebs hehe 😉

karankittu thumbnail
ok my 2 new siggis which il add on the siggs catergories are
btw this is my 97th siggy

and this one is my 98th siggy

karankittu thumbnail
p.s as you cna tell i have decreased the size of them hehe hers the link to my shop

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=589655&TPN=2 3
karankittu thumbnail

some more news

Bipasha turns Billo Rani for Goal

IndiaFM | Friday, 17 August , 2007, 10:10

Much has been talked about the Saroj Khan choreographed song in Goal which features John Abraham, Bipasha Basu and Arshad Warsi. We bring to you an exclusive dope on the song which could well turn out to be a 'dhamaal' track once it is on air a few weeks from now.

The song is titled 'Billo Rani' and is completely unlike what one may have expected from director Vivek Agnihotri [who made a stylish city-centric Chocolate two years back] and composer Pritam [who is known more for his rhythmic numbers]. Instead, 'Billo Rani', as the name suggests, is a rooted number with a sheer ethnic Indian feel to it. A folksy-mujra composed and arranged in 100% Indian style, it promises to make for an interesting viewing since the film is based out of UK. The track is sung by Anand Raaj Anand and Richa Sharma.

After roping in Shankar Mahadevan to croon a line in 'Dhoom Machale' (Dhoom) and following it up with Vishal Dadlani's rocking smash hit number 'Dhoom Again' (Dhoom 2), composer Pritam has managed to convince Anand Raaj Anand to sing for Goal. This translates into the fact that Pritam is fast turning out to be a composer who is making other composers sing to his tunes. "I am thrilled that Anand Raaj Anand sung for me in Goal", says a visibly excited Pritam, "Ever since I heard him croon the lovable number 'Dil De Diya Hai' in Masti, I knew that one day I will compose a song with him as a singer." What took him so long then? "I got in touch with him soon after Masti and expressed my desire to work with him. Later I never got a situation for any of my compositions which could justify his presence. Luckily, I found one in Vivek Agnihotri's Goal and Anand Raaj Anand instantly came to my mind," says Pritam whose soundtrack for Goal is expected to arrive later this year. Was Anand Raaj Anand game for it? It is rare to find one composer singing for another! Smiles Pritam, "He was in fact pleasantly surprised when I met him again after all these years. He was happy to know that I remembered my promise. You have to look at the amazing work he has done for the song. He is such a natural when it comes to singing and has given a memorable performance. You can make out that he is singing from his heart." How about Richa? Says Pritam gleefully, "Well, she is always a first and foremost choice when you think of composing a song belonging to this genre. With songs like 'Ni Main Samajh Gayi' [Taal], 'Mahi Ve' [Kaante], 'Tauba Tauba' [Kaal] and 'Rabba' [Musafir] to her credit, who but Richa would be the right choice for 'Billo'?"

</>

Since Pritam is so high on the song, it must be special, isn't it? "It indeed is special", reveals Pritam, "The song is composed as a folksy-mujra where Richa Sharma is Anand Raaj Anand's duet partner. The song has turned out to be quite well since both the singers have rendered the track in their characteristic rustic style. It should turn out to be the highlight of the film."

What happens next? "One more song with Anand Raaj Anand as a singer", confesses Pritam whose soundtrack for Darling has just hit the stands, "It is difficult to ignore him after 'Goal now."

Goal is a sports based film with football being the center of attraction this time around. A UTV production, it also stars Boman Irani, Raj Zutshi and Kushal Punjabi in important roles. In fact the film has just been re-titled Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal.

Edited by johnandbipasha - 16 years ago
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

hehe yup sure il add your name on hehe!!

Hey thanx Ambar

I love Bips and John they are very sweet

when I say a person is sweet John and Bips come to mind 😛😛😛

anyways wanna be freinds 😃

karankittu thumbnail
Originally posted by: I_luv_srk

Hey thanx Ambar

I love Bips and John they are very sweet

when I say a person is sweet John and Bips come to mind 😛😛😛

anyways wanna be freinds 😃

hey yup they are adorbale hehe very cute indeed yup of course il be your friend :)

karankittu thumbnail
my 99th siggy guys
karankittu thumbnail
Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

hey yup they are adorbale hehe very cute indeed yup of course il be your friend :)

ermm sia (am i right)😳 hehe my names amber hehe u wrote ambar hehe you do sya it like that but its spelt amber hehe bless you