Posted: 15 years ago
Edited by Lubnavaishali - 15 years ago

At 66 years of age, Amitabh is fit and lean enough to play golf. Madhavan, half his age is so fat that he is just watching the superstar play!
Max Stardust Awards
Max Stardust Awards at Bandra Kurla Complex with Bollywood glitterati.

Amitabh Bachchan is dressed like a magician

Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan

Jaya, Amitabh and Amar Singh
FICCI Frames Day 1
FICCI Frames Day 1 at Renaissance Hotel in Powai with A-listers from Bollywood. Most Powerful Entertainers of the Decade awards were given away.

Amitabh Bachchan

Amitabh Bachchan and Danny Glover

All the winners on stage
Big B visits Shah Rukh Khan

On his blog dated 18 February, Amitabh Bachchan had written about messaging Shah Rukh Khan and wishing him a speedy recovery. SRK called him back and thanked him, informing him he was home as he was getting depressed in the hospital and invited Big B over for some games.

Big B warned him not to take post-surgery therapy lightly, not to get into any kind of activity and to take adequate rest. Late last night, Big B visited Shah Rukh Khan at Mannat, his residence. Here are the pictures

Amitabh Bachchan arrives

He is waiting to get in
There's many a slip…

Much as we would like to lay old ghosts to rest, they keep rising up and commanding our attention. The Amitabh Bachchan-Rekha alliance has spawned a million stories, some on film and some in real life. Some have their basis in truth and some are the product of someone's vivid imagination, but what happened on the evening of Feb 28, 2009 at the 54th Idea Filmfare Awards is backed by pictures.

At the end of the function

and just as Rekha is about to disengage and greet the last person of the Bachchan party, 

Amitabh Bachchan walks away.

SEE: Amitabh Bachchan's new look!

As always, it is impeccably stylish

Amitabh Bachchan is known for his impeccable sense of style. The actor wears his custom-made suits with as much panache and lan as he does his linen trousers and shirts. But on the morning of March 6, 2009, Big B fans were in for a treat.

Kicking off the International Indian Film Academy voting weekend, Bachchan arrived in cream linen trousers and a black jacket. Shorn off his signature French beard!

"This is for my role in my film PAA, for which I have begun filming. The film required me to take it off," informs Amitabh, "But don't worry, it will be back. I mean the beard!"

To a remark that he looked younger without the beard, he replied, "I am 67 years old and have been working for 40 years now. Ab kya young lagna (now looking young is immaterial)!"

Known to be punctual and, more often than not, early for appearances, Bachchan arrived over an hour late, wearing dark glasses. "I have been filming and, last night, we finished very late. We worked till 4 am. I am very sorry for being late."

Check out Amitabh Bachchan's sense of style:

Designer sunglasses.

A Longines timepiece to stay on time
PS Daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai is the Longines brand ambassador in India

Is it Holi already?
Check out the white leather shoes with the splash of red and purple!

Amitabh bachchan @ IIFA press meet