Chupke Se Nazar Mile-last part pg 85

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Chupke Se Nazar Mile 

Kripa Sharma– 20, she's bubbly around her friends and family, always smiling, she's naturally pretty, has light brown eyes, straight brown medium length hair that were in layers, she lives in Nanital, she's a religious and cultured girl, she's not modern she likes to wear Indian clothes rather than pants, jeans or shirts, it's not like she not allowed , she does wear modern clothes sometime but she prefers Indian wear, she graduated from both high school and college with a good education so she knows English as she came from an educated family as well, her hobby is to dance, esp. through the fields of gold sunflowers that's five minutes away from her house, she's very shy esp. with boys or people she doesn't know, her family and the khanna's are good friends, both mum's went to school, her family is pretty wealthy , she had a huge house with 5 bedrooms, double story, with a terrace , her room was the biggest out of them all, she had a balcony outside her room that lead to the terrace, where she could see the driveway and garden of her house, except her family  liked to live life as average person and not show the money off to others , she's had a crush on Angad the first time she met him which was when she was 15 and he was 17, but she just thinks of it as a silly crush, her best friend is Prachi.

Angad Khanna- 22, well what can we say about him, first of all his a flirt like any other guy, a charmer, hot, sexy, handsome are all the word's  girls would describe him by, has light brown eyes, jet black hair that's normally spiked giving of the wet look, he loves to party, not very religious nor cultured, very modern obviously, graduated from both school and college, works part time at his dad business after being persuaded for an hour, lives life to the fullest, him and his family live in Canada, his family is pretty well off when it comes to money, he gets what he wants, he is a bit short tempered and spoilt, now if you asked if he knew a girl by kripa Sharma , he'd be like "huh, is she like a distant relative or something", his best friend is Neeve and in two days he is going to nanital for 5 months with his family for a long vacation to visit his loving dadi.

Part 1-1

Part 2-3

Part 3-6

Part 4-7

Part 5-10

Part 6- 13

Part 7 - 15

Part 8 - 19

Part 9- 22

Part 10 - 27

Part 11 - 32

Part 12 - 35

Part 13  - 37

Part 14-  40

Part 15 - 42

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Part 1

The camera moves to a house with "the Sharma's" labeled on the door, suddenly the door opens and a man around his mid 40's to his early 50's is seen, yep he was Dev Sharma, he opens his mouth and calls out " kripa beti, where are you, the khanna's are coming get home", but no response, the camera now moves into the house where you see a lady around her early 40's till mid 40's, she was none other than Kripa's mother Amisha Sharma , she's setting the table with snacks, when she " where is she" she said to Dev, who just shook his head , he walked over to the phone picking it up he dialed a number then spoke " prachi beti, do you know where kripa is" " uncle don't worry I know where she is", replied a girl in a sweet voice , prachi- Kripa's best friend, long black hair, just like kripa except different in ways, pretty as well. "Thanks beti just tell her to come home, tell her the khanna's are on their way", "okay uncle bye", "bye".

The camera moves away from the house and now to a field filled with bright yellow sunflowers, and then music is heard,
Laal Dupatta Ud Gaya Re-MUJHSE SHAADI KAROGI (only girl's versus)

Laal dupatta
Laal dupatta ud gaya re bairi hawa ke jhonke se - 2
Mujhko piya ne dekh liya haai re dhoke se
Manaake mujhe dil dega voh, magar meri jaan lega voh - 2

Oh oh oh oh oh

Laakh chhupaaye baithi thi main apne chaand se chehre ko
Ek pal mein hi tod diya bairan hawa ne pehre ko

Mujhe sharm si aaye, o mera dil ghabraaye

Ho, tere pyaar ki khushboo meri saanson mein sama gayi
Le sajna sab chhod main tere peechhe peechhe aa gayi

Arre ab to roke na rukoon main kisi ke roke se
Mujhko piya ne dekh liya haai re dhoke se
Manaake mujhe dil dega voh, magar meri jaan lega voh

Laal dupatta ud gaya re bairi hawa ke jhonke se

Manaake mujhe dil dega voh, magar meri jaan lega voh

You see a petite girl dancing around in a red salwar kameez , swaying her dupatta around herself hiding her face as she turns around and around through the field when her back faces the camera she throws her red dupatta in the air , " KRIPA" someone screams behind her and the petite girls turns around and its none other than kripa as the red dupatta falls on to her head perfectly in place, K- what prachi, while did spoil my dance, P- sorry but your papa called me to tell you that the khanna's are on their way", K- WHAT, she grabbed her dupatta tightly around her neck area keeping her dupatta nicely placed on her head and ran all the way home with prachi. When they got their, the khanna's were already their, K- omg Aaliya I don't want to go in, P- why, K- I'm scared, what if papa gets angry on me, P- he won't, K- no no let go from the ladder on the corner and go through the terrace to my balcony and into my room I left the door opened, about ten minutes later, they were in Kripa's room.

P- hey isn't this the family with that Angad guy, K- yeh , sshh what if they hear you, P- come on kripa yaar , seriously, okay go and spy on him first and tell me how he looks then I'll go, K- why don't you just go, P- because I know how much you want to how he looks, K- fine I'll go, kripa opened her door quietly and placed her dupatta on her head just incase she would get caught, she crept up behind on of the pillars and looked down where they were sitting, her heart did a little flip when she saw her crush, Angad who was wearing dark jeans with a black Armani tee-shirt , he looked bored, kripa kept looking at him when suddenly he looked up luckily she had covered half of her face with her dupatta quickly only showing her brown eyes that met his, and she turned around running back into her room before she got caught by the others, while angad would look up once in too see if that girl was there, "how weird", he thought.

Okay so just finished one of my ff's and I wanted to write another but without problem more of romance until I decide to change the story but
Should I continue or not?, pleazeeeeee replyyyy!!!!!, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 16 years ago
kIrAn...E>GA<3 thumbnail
hey! i think it soundz lyke a TOTALLY great idea!!!! soundz cool! and yay! im ur first comment!!! πŸ˜ƒ

i love da song laal dupatta! and btw, the beginning sounded juss lyke da first episode of kyph, so ur first ch was totally cool! i luv kripa's character.

angad soundz funny so far! when their eyes met i thought of the song 'pardha hai' with rishi and neetu...

cont soon!!!!

<3 kiran
E> GA <3
eternal thumbnail
hun you should definitely continue, this is wonderful, just saw it right now, and cant wait for you to continue, im looking forward to this ff...plz update soon, cant wait... πŸ˜ƒ
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome intro and amzing part

i'm glad u started another ff πŸ˜‰

wow! can't wait for u to continue

_________

Sana
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey awsome part