Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Mein agayi Mein agayi.. finally i m here πŸ˜ƒ

first of all welcum back sweetu dear.. missed youπŸ€—πŸ€—

Ok back to your FF. hmm sweetu dear as usual it was damn good one πŸ‘ πŸ‘ now i need the details. arre no not on the *thing* u posted but about JB's life like u said his newly weded wife so they are married it seems last night was their first night 😳

really liked the way to wrote down the entire part... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ now like a good bachi continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow sweetu dear good to see u back with such a wonderful ff. yaar as usual ur style is great and just suberb yaar.

hope that u will complete silence also soon πŸ˜‰

continue soon

swati
nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey..
nice intro!
cont soon!
ofcourse thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sweetu congrats on ur new FF
That was awesome..I have read ur other FFs as well and liked all..This was very intense.. 😳 😳 Hot n steamy πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
So when are we supposed to go to the flashback mode?
Rama
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi
gr8 intro πŸ‘
cont. soon
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Streamy hot beginning πŸ˜†
That was a good start 😳
Continue soon πŸ˜‰
min2103 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sweetuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,

i am mad at u u posted ur ff yesterday and i get to read it today 😑 😑 i wanted to be d first one to read it and here i am reading it soooooooo late oaoaoaoaoa 😭 😭

butttt wow!!! that was a veryyyyyyyyyyyyy 😳 it was absolutlyyyy 😳 luved it veryyyyyyyyyyy much, ok cant say anymore i am busy blushing after reading this prt hehehehehe

and wat is this about ending this ff in 2 prts dont u even dare to think bout it 😑 😑 ek toh u r writing an ff after likeeeee fourrrrrr yearssss aur uppar se u r talking bout ending it even before u started it, soooo maam dont u even dareeee otherwiseeeee i'll be after u with a bigggggg dandaaaaa.

plzzzzzzz update THE NXT 10 πŸ˜ƒ prtssssssss soooooooooon

luv ya lodsss
mahima
ag06 thumbnail
whoaaaaa!!!..hot..hot n simply hottttttt!!! 😳 ..we r not at all offended!!.u kno wat we love!!!..to khul ke likh yaar!! πŸ˜‰ 😳 ..u know wat i mean!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ...n pleeeeeeeeez dun make dis a short ff!! πŸ˜ƒ
angelrockz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wooooooooooooow grt start πŸ‘  πŸ‘ .............love your style of writing.. πŸ˜ƒ ......wooow a lovely hot part 😳 ........luved it  😊 .......continue soon  πŸ˜›

angelrockz  πŸ˜›

Edited by angelrockz - 16 years ago
sweetu144 thumbnail
πŸ€— Big hug for all of you!
You are all so sweet! So yes, i have decided to continue and am currently working on part 2! It will be...well you'll just have to see! I hope no one will be discouraged by my writing! I will also be posting part 3 today as well!
Thank you all once again for your comments, they are a jewels for me! 😳

divya_123- Heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I was wondering where you were! I hope all is well with you yaar!! 😳 Yaar i missed you a lot too! well now i am back...to steal all your siggy's πŸ˜† 😳 . You want details?? You will get them...just wait for the next three parts and everything shall be explained! Thanks for taking the time to comment, i really appreciate it! Mwah!

swatinarang- Heyaaa! Thank you, it's great to be back! I am so happy that you liked the first part! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Silence, is finished 😳 πŸ˜‰ . I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to my ff and thank you for your sweet comment!! 😳

nsa4657-Heya! Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my ff! I really appreciate it! 😳

ofcourse- Heya! AWWW you are so sweet! Thank you so much, your comments mean a lot to me! I am glad that you liked my other ff's 😳 . Flashback mode, is coming up!! πŸ˜ƒ

janu_2006- Heya, Thank you so much for taking th etime to reply to my ff i really appreciate it! Flashback mode is coming upπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³!

sonu4ever- Heya! Thank you so mcuh! I am glad you liked the first part! I really appreciate you taking the time to reply to my ff😳! Will be continuing!!

minks-Heyaaaaaaaa!! Minku jaan mwah! πŸ˜† aww please don't be mad... 😳 I am sooooooo happy that you liked the first par..i just hope that you will like the rest of it!!! Nahi yaar...i wont be ending so quickly...i have been bashed quite badly from people ( cough cough πŸ˜‰ ) for saying that!! Thank you soo much for taking time to post a comment! Mwah!

ag06- Heyaaa!! Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to post a comment i really appreciate it!! I am so glad you like the beginning! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . Will be continuing soon!

angelrockz-Heya!! AWWW you are sooo sweet! Thank you so much for your sweet comments they are very much appreciated😳! Will be continuing soon!

Thank you all soooo much!
Mwah
Sweetu
p.s. i hope that you will like the other parts...i dunno. I hope so though πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Edited by sweetu144 - 16 years ago