Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A&K_4Evr-S thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
omg that was asoo confusing i had to read it twice...seriously...real funny i wish i had a twiin tiz
kool 😆

cnt soon
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashwini_k

nice part ,but waiting 4 next, y u r making sooooo late 2 update this FF,u were not like that,

sorry Aswini.....I have to really think hard before i write this ff as it is not easy to hande 2 pairs of twins 😆 😆
ashwini_k thumbnail
ya its true ,need lot of brain work ,i can understand.
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was amazing

lolzzz i can't stop laughing awesome 😆 😆

but i wished kripa would have told her own name to zaib

hey dear nice two parts. it kind of confusing as the name are for the same people. but i tried my best to match them lol any ways. good part but i like your ff with more lovy dovy scenes. lol

cotninue soonm

mittal
cup-of-tae thumbnail
wonderful concept of this story...simply superb n i just wanted to tell u that it wud b better if kripa will b with angad bcoz they made a great couple as always.... 😊
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetmittal

hey dear nice two parts. it kind of confusing as the name are for the same people. but i tried my best to match them lol any ways. good part but i like your ff with more lovy dovy scenes. lol

cotninue soonm

mittal

there will be plenty of lovey dovey scenes....don't worry 😳
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: iamsmart

that was amazing

lolzzz i can't stop laughing awesome 😆 😆

but i wished kripa would have told her own name to zaib

Thanks Sana. Kripa was so scared at that time...she regrets it too 😕

bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: cup-of-tae

wonderful concept of this story...simply superb n i just wanted to tell u that it wud b better if kripa will b with angad bcoz they made a great couple as always.... 😊

Thanks cup of tae.....opposites attract...don't they?

Lets see who ends up with who though 😉
bheegi thumbnail
PART 3:

After dinner, Gayatri was pleasantly surprised to see 'Tanya' (real Kripa) taking interest in cleaning up.

'Kripa' (Tanya) on the other hand looked a little lost; she whispered in her sister's ear, "yeh plates kahan rakhni hai? Aur yeh cups? Mujhey kahan phansa diya tuney?"

Kripa (real one) tried her best to stifle her laughter, "you deserve that! Papa ke baare mein jhooth bolegi tho aisa hi hoga!"

Gayatri noticed that her girls had been acting a little weird all evening. 'Tanya' (real Kripa) raised herself on her tip toes to place some cups back on the top shelf. Her arm lifted her top a little to reveal the back of her waist a little. Gayatri's astute eyes noticed the mole on her lower back (only Kripa had that mole), "hmmm…achha…tho mujhey pagal banaaya jar aha hai," she was amazed at their mischief, "theek hai ab main bhi inko sabak sikhati hoon."

"Kripa beti!" she addressed Tanya, who did not respond, but suddenly remembered that she was 'Kripa'…. "OH…haan mama…..main zara apne exams ke bare mein soch rahi thi…..I am sorry I didn't hear you."

Gayatri, who herself was a music major asked her, "zara bataana raag yaman mein komal swar hote hain ya nahin?"

Tanya, who did not even know sa re ga ma, was stunned, "wo…wo…mama…..abhi….abhi," she stammered.

Kripa was standing behind Tanya and could not even help her out. Kripa came and put her arm around Tanya and said, 'mama…..aap kyon bechari Kripa ko pareshaan kar rahi hain? Wo waise hi exams mein bahut tense ho jaati hai."
Gayatri clenched her teeth and twisted both their ears, "badmaash ladkiyon…..apni maa se chaalaki karti ho? Aur koi nahin mila tumhey?"

The girls lowered their heads in shame and hugged their mother, "sorry mama……we were just having fun…..padhai karte karte bore ho gaye the," Tanya kissed her mother and smiled. Kripa kissed her other cheek, "sorry mama….ab nahin karenge aisa…..yeh sab Tanya ki wajah se hua hai."

Tanya glared at Kripa and started hitting her sister playfully, "it's all because of you….na tujhey aaj bahar jaana hota….aur na hi mujhey Kripa ban na padhta!"
Kripa was mortified, "Tanya ki bachhi….khud jhooth bolkar college se poore din gayab rahi……aur papa ko hospital pahuncha diya!"

Their little secrets spilled out inadvertently from their mouths. They both realized what had just happened and dashed back to their rooms before their mother became more curious.

Gayatri's heart melted; she knew she could not stay upset with her girls for too long. She shook her head and sat down next to Suryabhan, "aapki betiyan badhi ho rahi hain…….ab in dono ki shaadi kar deni chaahiye……ab graduate bhi kar jaayengi kuch dinon mein."

Suryabhan had a serious look on his face; he put his book down and looked at his wife, "tum theek kehti ho…….jaanti ho mere boss, Dilip Khanna ka badha beta bahut seedha ladka hai…….maine retirement se pehle uske saath bhi thoda kaam kiya tha……..tum chaaho tho main Dilip se baat kar sakta hoon…..aakhir hum bachpan ke dost bhi tho hain."

"Seedha ladka? Haan phir tho wo hamari Kripa ke liye theek hoga….kya naam bataaya uska?" Gayatri asked

"Angad…Angad Khanna hai uska naam….bahut hi nek aur shareef ladka hai……aankh uthaakar bhi nahin dekhta……and a very hard working boy too……I think he would be perfect for Kripa!" Suryabhan smiled and picked up the phone, "main aaj hi Dilip se baat karta hoon."

Back in their rooms, the girls fought with each other for a little while, but later just laughed at their own mischievousness.

"Achha Kripa bataa….tu gayi kahan thi?" Tanya was dying of curiosity.
Kripa blushed and lowered her eyes, "kahin nahin!" Kripa knew Tanya had a bad habit of blurting out secrets in front of other people; there was no way she wanted her parents to find out about Zaib's concert or the fact that he had made a deep impression on her that night.

Tanya came close to Kripa and gazed into her eyes, "Kripa! Koi khaas baat hai….teri aankhon se pataa chal raha hai…….koi ladka hai kya?"

Kripa turned her face away from Tanya; she was well aware that if there was one person who could read her inside out, it was her sister.

"Pagal hai? Ladka aur ….aur….meri zindagi mein?" Kripa stuttered a little.

"Bachoo…….tum jaisi ladkiyan hi chupi rustam hothi ho……aur meri jaisi bindaas ladkiyan bilkul akeli reh jaati hain…..unhey koi nahin milta," Tanya heaved a sigh.
"Tujhey bhi milega tera superhero….tu chinta kyon karti hai?" Kripa stroked Tanya's hair.

Tanya's face lit up, "Gotcha!!! Kya kaha tuney? Tujhey BHI milega koi? Hmm……so I am right…..there is a guy……isn't it?"

Kripa was flustered and turned red at being caught, "aisa kuch nahin hai Tanya……just leave me alone……I am tired……I am going to bed," she said irritably.

"Mujhey neend na aaye…..neend na aaye……hai…hai……meri seedhi saadhi sharmilee behen ko pyar ho gaya…..yoo hoo!" Tanya danced and sang all over the room.

Kripa clenched her teeth and threw her pillow at Tanya, "Pyaar? Pyaar tak kaise pahunch gayi? Aaj tho pehli baar hi dekha hai usey," she bit her tongue as she realized she had spilled the whole cup of beans this time.

Tanya raised her eyebrows and placed her arm on Kripa's shoulder, "kya naam hai uska?"

Kripa shrugged Tanya'a arm off and dashed for the restroom, "MUJHEY NAHIN PATA!" she yelled from inside.

Tanya brushed her hands victoriously, "mat bataa bachoo…..kuch din mein apne aap hi bataa degi……meri bholi bhaali behen." Tanya was really excited about Kripa; she lay in her bed and dreamt about her own superhero and was fast asleep in a few minutes.

Kripa changed up and came out of the bathroom; she was relieved that Tanya was asleep.

That night there were two people who did not sleep all night- KRIPA and ZAIB!
Zaib spent the whole night pacing up and down in his room. He stepped out into the balcony and looked at the full moon, "jiski aankhein itni sunder hain……uska chehra kitna khubsoorat hoga? Aur chehre se bhi khubsoorat uska dil hoga…….Tanya…….Tanya…….I need to find out more about her……lekin kaise? Aaj jin logon ki party thi, wo bhi nahin jaante the usey……I am sure this was not a coincidence…….we are destined to meet again…….main uss din ke intezaar mein rahoonga."

Although, Zaib was known for his voice and romantic numbers, very few people knew that Zaib was a wonderful shayar too. He closed his eyes and remembered those beautiful eyes from the evening:

Saamne aaye woh ulfat ki jawaani le ke
Sehme honthon pe mohabbat ki kahani le ke
Beqeraari ka mausam meri baahon mein bhar gaye
Chhed ke jazbaaton ko humko deewana kar gaye

Kripa lay wide awake in her bed; she could hear every little sound in her room- the soft snores of her sister, the mosquitoes buzzing in the air, the few scooters and cars on the road………she was aware of every little sound, but at the same time unaware of who she was….where she was…….she could still feel Zaib's warm breath on her neck…….his husky voice…..kya apna naam nahin bataaogi? She covered her face with her blanket and thought, "agli baar main usey apna sahi naam bataa doongi."

ONE WEEK LATER:

Kripa and Tanya were trying to get out the door for their last exam today. Gayatri made sure the girls had eaten a good breakfast, "yeh lo naashta….aur devi maa ka Prasad……aaj aakhiri exam hai…..seedha ghar aana tum dono."

"Kyon mama?" Tanya asked, "aaj mere friends ek club mein party kar rahe hain."
"Nahin aaj Kripa ko dekhney ladke waale aa rahe hain……tum dono seedha ghar aaogi aaj!" Gayatri scolded them.

Kripa skipped a heartbeat, "parr mama…….abhi…abhi itni jaldi kya hai shaadi ki?"

"Beta….bahut achha rishta hai……ladka bahut qualified or bhala hai…..aaj sari pehen kar achhe se sajna hai tujhey…..tho time se aa jaana…..theek hai beta?" Gayatri said affectionately.

Kripa just lowered her head; she could not disobey her mother, but at the same time she remembered Harshini had promised to take her to another of Zaib's performance tonight.

As the twins walked to college, Tanya teased Kripa, "sun sun sun…..Kripa tere liye….ek rishta aaya hai!" she sang an old song.
Kripa hit her playfully, "chup ho jaa….aaj mujhey….mujhey…..wahan…wahan bhi jaana hai."

"Kahan? OHHHHH….uss benaam ladke se milney? Ah aaaa…..I knew it….you were cooking something….no wonder you wore your best salwaar kameez today……waise pink mein he will really fall for you," Tanya teased her sister.

"Tanya…please save me…..I have to go this evening….please meri jagah tu uss ladke se mil le…please…..I will do whatever you ask me to do…..I owe you a big favor…please," Kripa pleaded.

Tanya liked that idea; she had planned quite a few escapades in the coming weeks, if she helped Kripa today, Kripa would be so indebted, that she would do anything for Tanya, "OK…..lekin ek shart parr……kal mujhey apni friends ke saath der tak bahar jaana hai…..you will cover for me…right?"

"Absolutely sister…..jo tu kahegi….wo hi karoongi," Kripa smiled cheerfully, "and also….please make sure that this proposal does not go through….samajh gayi na?"
Tanya winked at Kripa, "samajh gayi! Lagta hai is Mr benaam ne kuch zyaada hi asar kar diya hai tujh par…..no problem sis….I will make sure this suitable bachelor does not even want to look at you again."

The sisters giggled together and went to their respective classrooms for their exams.

The college campus suddenly came to life at the end of the day; all the students were relieved as finals were FINALLY OVER! Groups of students made plans to catch the latest movie, go to a nearby restaurant, a pub, a club, a discotheque…….any where away from books, libraries and studies!

Tanya's friends were disappointed, "c'mon Tanya….chalo na hamare saath….what a bore?"

"No guys! Tonight, I have to be a good sister and a good daughter," she winked and added, "so we can party all year round!" They all gave her a high-five. Prithvi said, "wow…what big favor are you doing for you sister tonight?"

"It is a secret….kisi se kehna mat!" Tanya whispered into his ears, "make sure a proposal for my sister gets rejected!" Prithvi was startled, "WOW! Who better than you? You can scare a monster away!" They all laughed and let Tanya leave on her 'mission'

Kripa thanked Tanya again and joined Harshini, "chal…..jaldi chal."

"Concert thodi der mein hai aaj….chal mere ghar chal…..wahan Zaib ka naya CD sun lenge….OK?" Harshini suggested. Kripa was agreeable to any suggestion, as long as she could see Zaib again.

EVENING:

Dilip, Naina and Angad Khanna started off for the Sharma's house. Angad was dressed immaculately in a three piece suit, with well gelled hair, clean shaven look, and squeaky clean glasses.

Angad sat next to his mother in the back seat, "mom……wo…wo," he was too shy to ask anything about the girl they were about to visit.

Naina understood his awkwardness, "sharam aa rahi hai? Ladki ka naam Kripa hai, aur suna hai bahut khubsoorat hai……bahut sanskari aur susheel bhi hai……tere papa ke bachpan ke dost ki beti hai."

"OH…wo Mr Suryabhan Sharma ki?" Angad asked, "main unke saath kaam kar chukka hoon…..he is a very decent man."

Angad was pleased with the description of his prospective bride, especially her name! Angad had a fetish for pure Indian names; he hated anglicized names like Mona, Tina, Sonia etc, in fact he had rejected a great proposal recently because the girl was named 'Simone.' Even his employees were hired only if they had pure 'desi' names! He had always visualized a very beautiful, demure, homely, shy girl as his bride…….may be Kripa would be the one!

AT THE SHARMA's

Tanya dressed up in a pink saree and light jewelry as per her mom's instructions. She was, of course, Kripa that evening. She lied that 'Tanya' was out partying and would not be back till late.

"Tanya bilkul kehna nahin maanti hai……kaha tha ki aaj tho time se ghar aa jaana," Gayatri fretted at her younger twin's defiance, "pata nahin Tanya ke liye ladka kaise dhoondhenge?"

Tanya was very uncomfortable in the saree, but kept reminding herself of all the freedom in the upcoming months, in exchange for a little discomfort that evening.
Gayatri and Suryabhan greeted their prospective samdhis and son-in-law graciously.

They both loved Angad instantly- he would be an ideal son-in-law- so polite, respectful, well bred, with no bad habits like smoking, drinking, clubbing, dating……..bilkul Ram ka doosra roop hai- Gayatri thought.

"Kripa beti….aao bahar aa jao," Gayatri summoned Kripa. Tanya covered her head with the saree palloo, so that her face was almost hidden. Tanya walked out slowly and stood with her eyes fixated on the ground. She noticed Angad's shoes, "Guccis! Nice taste!" No one could see her face, as her palloo covered most of her face.

"Bahut sharmilee hai Kripa!" Gayatri defended her daughter, "Kripa….yahan Angad ke saath baith jao."

Tanya sat obediently next to Angad, but kept her gaze on the floor.

Naina smiled, "hamara Angad bhi bahut sharmila hai…..usey bilkul seedhi saadhi ladki chaahiye."

Tanya knew what she had to do now; she was dying for some privacy with this nerdy guy.

"*cough*cough*," Suryabhan interrupted, "why don't we all go out for a walk….let them talk to each other."

"Great idea Suryabhan! Chalo let's go on the terrace!" Dilip got up and helped Naina from her seat.

As soon as the elders left, Angad coughed a little, "aap…aap….B.A. hai na?"
Tanya replied, "yadi pass ho gayi tho…..yeh mera 3 rd year mein teesra saal hai na."

Angad was shocked; his bride could not be that poor in studies, "parr aap tho sirf 21 ki hai na? Phir 3 saal ek hi year mein kaise?"

Tanya still had her face covered, "wo tho aap jaise suitors ke liye galat age bataai hai mama papa ne……I am not 21, but 24!"

Angad was a little old fashioned- his wife HAD to be younger than him- he was relieved that she was at least a year younger.

"Can I ask you a question?" Angad asked

"No….I get to ask first!" Tanya snapped.

Angad was taken aback- she was quite feisty for a person known for her coyness, he thought.

Angad sipped his water, "sure!"

"Are you a virgin?" she asked. As soon as she said that, Angad's mouthful of water came flying out of his mouth and landed on her palloo covering her head.
"AHHHH!" Tanya screamed and lifted her palloo.

Angad looked up and saw a pretty face, but when she looked at him, he almost fainted! Tanya had purposely squinted her eyes so that the blacks of her eyes were buried in her nose!

Angad was hyperventilating by now, as if he had seen an alien; he picked his jacket and headed for the door, "sorry Kripa jee…..I need to go!"

Tanya was surprised to see a handsome guy behind those glasses and nerdy looks; she knew her mission was successful. She followed him to the door; her eyes still with a scary squint in them, "you did not answer my question."

"I am sorry Kripajee…..I am not your type of guy…..mujhey maaf kar dee jiye…..I have to go now," he ran out the door as Tanya clapped and jumped with joy, "Kripa…..you really owe me one……waise yeh ladka dekhne mein handsome tha……he has a lot of potential…….he would have made a good pair with Kripa…..parr kya karein? Kripa ka dil tho kisi benaam parr aa gaya hai…sigh!"

Tanya ran back to her room, twirling and dancing away at her own smartness.
Naina and Dilip were a little disheartened as their blue eyed boy had rejected yet another girl.

Naina was curious, "lekin aisi kya baat huyi beta? Kya kharaabi hai ladki mein?"
Angad was still horrified at his meeting with this supposedly sharmilee girl, "mom…..kharaabi shayad mujh mein hi hai…..please let's not talk about this any further."

Back at the Sharma's, Tanya dressed back as Kripa and quietly sat down with a book.

"Beti kaisa laga Angad? Itni jaldi kyon chala gaya?" Gayatri asked

"Mama…..mujhey kya pata? Unhey shayad kahin jaana tha," Tanya spoke softly like her sister.

"Chalo…kal main Dilip se khud hi baat kar loonga," Suryabhan reassured the two women.

HOTEL HYATT:

Zaib was supposed to perform for a private ceremony at the Hyatt Hotel. Kartik had some contacts in the hotel, and had managed to let Harshini and Kripa sneak into the hall, half an hour before the performance.

It was a private cocktail party and the hall was soon bustling with people. Kripa and Harshini mingled around and finally found a safe corner to watch Zaib. Kripa as usual covered her face with her pink dupatta.

Zaib walked in to a loud welcome from the crowd. He looked dashing in his black buttoned down shirt, revealing his muscular chest, causal jeans; a gentle evening stubble made him look really desirable. Kripa's heart started pounding as she found herself staring at him longingly. She was a little embarrassed as she realized what she was just doing; she lowered her eyes and tried to hide behind the thick drapes of the hall.

Zaib strummed his guitar and finally spoke in his deep husky voice, "Ladies and Gentlemen….I am going to dedicate the evening to a pair of beautiful eyes, which have changed the meaning of my life forever……here you go…."

Kripa's heart sank at the mention of 'those beautiful eyes,' ……..she had a nagging feeling that she knew what pair of eyes he was referring too.

"aankhen bhi hoti hai dil ki zuban"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL--OXyIRFg

Aankhen bhi hoti hai dil ki zubaan - 2
Bin bole kar deti hai haalat yeh pal mein bayaan
Aankhen bhi hoti hai dil ki zubaan
Bin bole kar deti hai haalat yeh pal mein bayaan
Aankhen bhi hoti hai dil ki zubaan
Khaamoshi bhi to pyaar mein
Rakhti bahut hi asar hai
Kab ishq ho jaaye yahan
Dil ko kahan yeh khabar hai
Do dil ke yeh silsile chhup sake hain kahan
Hey hey hey, ha ha ha ha ha ha
Hm, neend aaye na jab aankhon mein
Badhne lage beqaraari
Shabnam ko bhi chhoone se jab
Mehsoos ho chingaari
To aisa kyoon lagta hai ek hai zameen aasmaan
Bin bole kar deti hai haalat yeh pal mein bayaan - 2

Zaib's eyes scanned the room as he sang the song; somehow his sixth sense told him she was right there……she had to be……and then he saw her……standing behind a thick drape, her head and face partially covered with a pink dupatta….she looked up and their eyes met from across the room. As everyone clapped, Zaib and Kripa were lost in a eye lock session.

"Encore! Encore!" The crowd cheered. Zaib flashed a wicked smile at Kripa and then at his audience….. "OK folks…..here is an old favorite of mine……I want all of you to dance on this one……"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlY0aFHYoU8
http://www.desimusic.com/music/oldies/songs/5391/gulabi-aank hen.html

La la la la
La la la la la la la la la - 3
Gulaabi aankhen jo teri dekhi
Sharaabi yeh dil ho gaya
Sambhaalo mujhko o mere yaaron
Sambhalna mushkil ho gaya
Dil mein mere khwaab tere
Bas tere jaise ho deewaar pe
Tujhpe fida main kyoon hua
Aata hai gussa mujhe pyaar pe
Main lut gaya maanke dil ka kaha
Main kahin tha na raha

Kya kahoon main dilruba
Pura yeh jaadu teri aankhon ka
Yeh mera kaatil ho gaya
Sharaabi yeh dil ho gaya
Maine sada chaaha yehi
Daaman bacha loon haseenon se main
Teri kasam khwaabon mein bhi
Bachta fida naazneenon se main
Tauba magar mil gayi tujhse nazar
Mil gaya dard-e-jigar

Zaib purposely twirled around with his guitar around Kripa and Harshini, as he sang the song. Harshini tapped her feet and clapped along with the crowd.

Sun zara o bekhabar
Zara sa haske jo dekha tune
Main tera bismil ho gaya
Sharaabi yeh dil ho gaya
Sambhaalo mujhko o mere yaaron
Sambhalna mushkil ho gaya

Finally, Zaib grabbed Kripa's wrist and pulled her over.
Kripa was startled, as she landed in his arms; her dupatta slid from her face. She buried her face in his strong arms; her hair all over her face and his chest. He held on to her tightly and turned his face toward her,

"Dil ka haal yeh bayaan karti hain
Chupana ho phir bhi kuch keh deti hain...
yeh naadaan aankhein

Inhein churaoge toh pakde jaaoge
In mein kho gaye toh khud ko bhool jaaoge
Kashish hi kuch aisi in mein paaoge...
yeh jadoobhari aankhein

Chupp rehkar bhi bahut kuch keh deti hain
Mann ka aaina kehlati hain...
yeh anmol aankhein"

The audience cheered and applauded at Zaib's poetry. Kripa realised where she was; she turned her face away, covered her head with her duppatta and ran away as usual.

"TANYA! TANYA!" Zaib followed her, but to his dismay Tanya and her friend had taken off in a taxi once again. He felt something soft in his fist; he opened it and saw a torn corner of her pink dupatta on his palm. He kissed and inhaled the fragrance of the soft material and tucked it into his shirt pocket, "tumhara chehra tho dekha nahin…..parr tumhara ehsaas tho mere paas hi hai….sigh!"

…to be contd….