Users

Frequent Posters

*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: 2005AD

πŸ˜†

jessi, myy jeeeejjjj!!! thakur watch out πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Munni and god guy 😑 Im never gonna wish to become a MOTW, i dont wanna die at the age of 13, 50th bday is betta πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and god guy u! 😑 don't even wish of me becoming one, I'll run away. πŸ˜† or get banned.... πŸ˜†

yeah.. true.. after loooking at these questions.. getting banned is very easy than answering these questionsπŸ˜†
 thaur ji never ask.. just put u in the hot seat......πŸ˜†
sum2005 thumbnail
congrates jessi rani .....hamara jess jaise koi nahin so come on answer ur questionere 😳
sum2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adonis

HEADLINES DATED 1ST JAN 2023

1. President Sonia Gandhi and prime minister Priyanka Gandhi receive Italy prime minister Rahul Gandhi.

2. Dhoom 17 ready for release.

3. I will play next world cup - Sachin Tendulkar

4. Salman, Vivek and Abhishek attend Aishwarya's 3rd marriage .

5. Abhi toh Mein jawan hoon - Dev Anand.

6. Petrol Rs.999 / litre (Bata price).

7. Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi completed 2,50,000 episodes & Baa has completed 400yrs.

8. Coach Ganguly resigns, as India is knocked out of World Cup in 1st round after losing to Korea

9. Siddhu launches his own TV channal where he can speak and laugh for the whole day.

10. After giving 49 flop movie in a row himesh reshamiya is coming in hollywood romantic movie sequel titanic 3.

Jess, my question to you, can you come out with a similar witty one where Iqbal and Neha are concerned.

And also one on all your dear friends.

Now no more questions from me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣wow sheriff bai kya vision hai aap ki hamare india ki future ke bareme ek daam correct i think petrol woll be 9999 per litere  .......πŸ˜•

Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awwww Jesss...sooo busy?!!!

okay then a few important questionss:

Of all the couples in the world, y AK?

How have they afftected your life?

Do u someday hope to see yourself with a guy like Angad or a guy who has qualitites like Kripa?

If Iq and Neha starred in another show, what should it be called?

If you were to give Iq a piece of advice what would it be?

If you were to give Neha a piece of advice what would it be?

If you were to give Sneha a piece of advice wat would it be?

If you were to give Rishi a piece of advice what would it be?

What is one thing u cannot live without???

Do you think if Angad had been Amit Tandon, you would have enjoyed AK as much?

How would u react if you saw Iq and Neha having a romantic moment rite infront of your house? Give brief description from what u would first say and then how would the meeting end??

Enjoy the questions and have loadsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss of fun!!! πŸ˜ƒ and GOOD LUCK with all the work πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sheriff ji... Jess ko tadap tadap ke marne ka irada hai kyaaa???

LOL... Jess... ladte raho mere dostt LOL πŸ˜† .... dekhte hain dum kitna Jess ki bassoon katil mein hain (πŸ˜‰- im too good LOL)πŸ˜†Edited by Yeah - 16 years ago
adonis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Munni and god guy 😑 Im never gonna wish to become a MOTW, i dont wanna die at the age of 13, 50th bday is betta πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and god guy u! 😑 don't even wish of me becoming one, I'll run away. πŸ˜† or get banned.... πŸ˜†

God Guy ki Jai ho πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Jen, for whining out aloud, I will reduce the size of your question paper to 6 pages. Or My papers will be in parts : God Guy Paper 1. God Guy Part 2 and so on till 10 and each 2 pages long. πŸ˜‰

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†

Jenny and runaway? No way you better be on hot seat.

I will PM thakur ji about you, samjhiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒ.

There is no worship emotion otherwise i will be post for our God GuyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.

Muniza

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Thomas. J

True said! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Well said Jess, even they kick us out, and chat with nehaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.

Muniza

adonis thumbnail
Why are you scared to sit on the hot seat.... Didnt I sit and answer all the questions calmly and I was the first one 😭 .. You have a week to answer unlike Sweating with Sheriff where you had only 4 or 5 hrs at a max. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jess said it is a pain to you, let me ask her, she told me she is enjoying to the max extent πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† . I was ready to give her the answer paper also πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
adonis thumbnail

No I beg you for the last time .. 2-3 questions are enough, then i won't get banned. πŸ˜ƒ

Okay , I give you my word , I wont ask you even a SINGLE QUESTION, happy. it will be just Congratulations, Enjoy your hot seat πŸ˜›.

BTW, I ask questions to members who appreciate it and enjoy answering only. It should never be a drudgery answering the questions, u should have fun. Since you have requested no questions, so it will be, πŸ˜ƒ.

After all, Sheriff Bhai always respects a gals wish and makes her happy. 😊

Edited by adonis - 16 years ago