Small Highlight for 10th August

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

( I did not see the serial today. My cable connection got restored just now. But i got to know the happenings thro' my mom. It is just a jist, she does not follow this serial, but i forced her to see it today. So she has told me what she has understood.)

Ved tells Uma about Arti. Uma comes to Dhruv, tells him about the tape, but Dhruv does not believe it. Titli's sister comes from hoshiarpur with a troupe of people. Tara and Arti have fun looking at them. Rudra is getting a dressing for his wound from Nih. He says let the bad blood of Raizada family flow from his body. He wants only his mom's blood within him. Rudra gives money to the person who helped him. Nih then says it is time for Step 2. She has a big packet made ready. She says if this envelope reaches Raizada home, they will be shattered. Rudra says Viren's tough times are ahead, i will drag him to death. Nih is happy.

Tomorrow: Ved tells Dhruv something which only they both know. Dhruv is now sure that it is Ved. Dhruv tells Arti that it is Ved, i did a mistake in not recognising her. Arti is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
First of all thanks to you, Sree and your mum. God bless her!

WOW....i really really hope that Dhruv does something!! Please GoD!!
jassifan2004 thumbnail
Wow....Thanks you so much Sree and also to your mom...

Why couldnt Ved tell this before Dhruv & Arti got married??? 😕
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thnx for the update
thank god dhruv comes to know the truth of vedika
i am so happy
its going to be Dhruv n Vedika reunion
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thnxx for the update sree! I cant wait till Dhruv finds outthe truth now!!
just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree. Also thanks to your mom who went thru the episode even though she does not follow the serial.
srk_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow sree, it doesnt matter if its a short update...its sooo good...THANK GOD dhruv beleives her now..yes yes yes!!! 😃 Thx sree!
srk_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wonder wat the thing is dat only they both know 😕
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: srk_rulz

i wonder wat the thing is dat only they both know 😕

you naughty naughty girl Khushi...😛 It could be something that only a hubby-wife know!😆😳

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
thanks sree...and also thanks to ur mom..
i don't understand one thing..in the preview that says vedika tells something to Dhurv that he belives she's Vedika...coudn't Vedika tell him b4 he got married??..y they are taking it in a wrong path...