Khwaish

Khwaish Help Desk - Page 3

Maha21 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MizzSoni

hi can sumone tell me the name of the song and wut movie it is from the song which is played when they show scenes of kabir and afreen together
thanx 😊

The song is titled 'tose naina lage' and it is from the movie 'anwar'...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: erier101

Afreen's widowed chachi lives with them.

Madiha, did they mention she was widowed or are you assuming she is a widow 😳... i think i might have missed that part... 😳
avidity_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is the Video for July 31st not working? The link for some reason is not allowing me to watch the video and is saying Access denied. I tried logging out and logging in to INdia-forums so many times but no use. Can somebody tell me if the video link is even working or not? Thank you.
sanrah thumbnail
Hi. please help me i cant access the video of Khwaish for 31st July, 2007. It says access denied. Why is that so?
Maha21 thumbnail
For the videos, when you click on the link, it should ask for a username and password... Enter username : I-F and password join4free... I just checked the links and if you enter the correct username and password, it works fine... Edited by Maha21 - 16 years ago
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey for the vedios I get no place where I can enter the username and password. 😕
Maha21 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dark Love thumbnail
Yes, I have had the same problem with the video, it wont open up the page with the link to it. I watched the one Nomi bhai posted.
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: erier101

Yes, I have had the same problem with the video, it wont open up the page with the link to it. I watched the one Nomi bhai posted.

hey can u give me the link to those?

Dark Love thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.